Struggling....

myrtlemoo

Hi all

I have just completed week 17 of SS, have lost 57 lbs so far and am over the moon with that. However, I am struggling sooooo badly at the minute. I know I'm due TOTM which is probably triggering this but all I want to do is eat carbs!! Really really craving a piece of toast. I finally crashed last night, first cheat since starting this, and had a large pepperami and a couple of pringles... now have had two small crackers this morning. Don't understand why this is hitting me so hard this time but I'm finding it really difficult and am very weepy.

I read another thread where someone was struggling because of family situation and felt guilty because this is all me - her struggle was understandable, mine isn't!

Sorry for the long post peeps, just feeling sorry for myself and guilty as hell for wanting to eat... its lunch time so I suppose I'll have my soup lol:(

Hey Trude, 17 weeks without a cheat is amazing...Your willpower must be soooo strong!
Stay focused and dont worry about what you had last night and this morning, pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Lets start again as of right now!
Your loss so far is amazing, Well done you!x

OMG you have done so welll. i cant even do 17 days , you should be so proud of what you achieved so far . ok so you crave carbs , had a pepperoni and a few pringles ( so thin though surely they cant count ) just get back on track ... you know you can do it. think of your xmas target. i am sure everybody must gets these waves of craving and if its totm could be worse due to hormonal inbalance. you can get thru it though.....

youve done so well hun
so pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on the horse so to speak

Just keep focussed on the new slim you!

I am in my 17th week and have also never cheated once.

Since the weather has got so cold I am finding CD a lot more difficult than I was before.

What I do is to have two soups and a shake - usually all hot!! I have been on 790 but have gone back to SSing on 4 shakes per day instead of the 3.

Totm doesn't help either, of course!

Keep warm and keep yourself occupied, that usually does the trick.

Hugs for you hun and sorry you are feeling so low. Remember how well you have done 17 weeks is amazing. I found after 13 weeks with no cheats I started to find it harder so moved up to 790, perhaps you could try a higher plan for a while?

Georgie
xx

17 weeks and no cheating, jeez I can't even fathom how that must feel, so well done to you, hope you feel better soon, and continue with your great success to date.

well i still think- cheat or not - that you are an inspiration xxx

Back