Struggling

fenlawrender

Hi everyone so I've done Cambridge before 4 years ago and kept the weight of till I got pregnant and had my son! He's 16mths now and I have been on and off Cambridge since then this is my last time though! I've promised myself I've lost 14lbs in 4wks but it's been only 1lb this week I feel like giving up but because I've been SS+ and not strictly think I will SS from today and hope the last 13lbs melts away!! I'm soooo bored of it though and it's so hard with a baby and partner but got a holiday in 7 wks that's my motivation

DON'T GIVE UP!! you can do this, you really can!
Maybe SS would be better for you, i know it deffinately works better in the end for me.. having food there just doesnt help me when trying to lose weight. Drink lots and lots of water, the more you wee the more you lose!! We're all here to help you xx

Pls dont give up stick to the diet, i was also on cambridge 4yrs ago, got pregnant 2010 and piled on all the weight, my son is 16months too. i also find it difficult at times but keep going because i know it will all be worth in the end. so pls hang in there, you can do it.:)

Back