struggling!!!

spriggit82

Having a really bad day today - my first weekend on ts and all i can think of today is food! this is day 3 for me andi dont know how much longer i can carry on.......help!!

The first few days are the hardest you're on day 3 so you'll be in ketosis real soon which will make it even easier. Try and get through your first week then see how you feel then :)

Try and stick with it, Hard I know but by tomorro or monday you'll be in ketosis and it will be sooo much easier. Don't undo 3 days work, you'll only be disgusted with yourself and have to start it all again :(

thanks hun - hoping tomorrow is a better day. gonna see it through until next week and then might add a meal in the evening - will i still lose if i do that??

I'm on day 3 too, I'm not hungry but I want to pick what the kids are leaving just cos it's there lol. Suppose it's getting out of the habit of clearing their plates that is a pain! I hate throwing food away lol

I'm sure you can keep up the good work spriggit82 :)

you will still lose weight if you add a meal which is why some people decide to do working solutions instead of total solution. there are others who have a working solution day once a week or pick something ketosis friendly if they're really struggling not to eat on a hard day.

if you do decide to add a meal just make sure its ketosis friendly as it will be harder for you if you're knocking yourself in and out of ketosis :)

im sure there's a list of safe foods here somewhere if i find it before you i'll send the link. i have a website link with a list of ketosis friendly food but cant remember if im allowed to post other websites on here? hmm..

thatll be fab thanks :) going round my parents tomorrow so at least i can have an omlette rathen than a shake and a lecture lol x

Back