Total Solution struggling

hi everyone am on day four today ,and have to say its not the best day today ,just feel really blue :( am not hungry just feel rubbish is this normal ?

Hi hun, yesterday was day 4 for me and it was tough although like you i was not hungry. But today i feel fab knowing that i muddled through it it is normal to feel a bit crap on day 3 and 4. Just hold in there and you will be fine in the next day or two :)

thanks Hun ,I have done this diet before ( last year) and lost nearly three stone but because I hadn't done it before it was a lot easier ,than it is now .anyway will get myself out of this mood and look forward to day 5 :)

Hi There. As a fellow returner, I would say if def gets harder on each restart. Hang in there. Even if the only incentive is not to go through this stage again :D. Good luck.

How is it going today?

hiya im new to this aswell and its now the morning of day3 and i feel awful, i think a lot of it is hunger but i also feel iv got nothing to look forward to throughout the day bcos theres no proper meals lol silly huh??!
x

I think in the first two days you are so pumped up and excited to be starting, that gets you through those days, but on day 3/4 you are not fully in ketosis and it's hard. Stick with it, don't give up and you will get re-motivated again after your first weigh in. After two weeks I found it much much easier.

It is a hard diet, but it gets results!

good luck everyone ,have decided I can't mentally do this diet again ,makes me blue ,but it is a very good diet ,and last year when I was in the frame of mind it really did work :) so happy results to everyone and good luck :)

Back