struggling

I have been fine upto this week & everything seems to be a temptation, I am sooooooooo cross with myself Ive nibbled a few times, before this week i was so determined, my mind seems to have forgot im on a diet :(

Tilleigh, it's completely understandable but maybe you just need to try and remember why you are doing what you're doing. Maybe go find a really awful fat photo and stick somewhere it can remind you why need to stay strong? Or make a list of why you don't want to be overweight anymore and a list of all the things you're looking forward to.

I've started a Pinterest board on clothes and I'm pinning all the things I'm looking forward to being able to wear instead of the things I wear now to cover stuff up!

You've done really well, you've lost 15lbs so that is just brilliant.

Tilleigh-Bea said:
I have been fine upto this week & everything seems to be a temptation, I am sooooooooo cross with myself Ive nibbled a few times, before this week i was so determined, my mind seems to have forgot im on a diet :(

Oh Hun! With a diet this restrictive it's only natural to feel tempatation! what have you nibbled on??! I've just had my 8th WI and when I came home from WI my family had chicken tikka and I was so tempted... I had a nibble or two! But I know chicken is allowed on SS+ so it might be worth having an SS+ day if you get desperate! Better to have a SS+ day then to start gorging out on carbs and things which will knock you out of ketosis! From what people say there's not much difference between the losses on SS and SS+! I've found swPoing between to the two has saved me many a time and I've still managed to shift 34lbs in two months! Hope this helps you!

Thank you, im back at work now & am feeling much better, just had water tonight & havent even thought about food :) I think maybe having the kids at home changed my routine, but Im more determined now :)

I get this, is so hard on this diet! With me I am not actually hungry just want to eat!! lol!!

Well Done on coming through it xx

Tilleigh-Bea said:
Thank you, im back at work now & am feeling much better, just had water tonight & havent even thought about food :) I think maybe having the kids at home changed my routine, but Im more determined now :)

Well done you! Breaks in routine always put me out too. When those pangs hit I just try and do something to keep me busy or go to bed so I'm as far away from food as possible :D

Back