Struggling

You can do it Hun, write down All the reasons why you want to lose weight and read them back to yourself x

Hi hun, you definitly can do it:) just think - if you stick to lipotrim you will loose weight, can wear nice clothes, your health will be good, you will love yourself and many another good things. If you not stick - you will get just fat more and more of it. So be strong and go ahead:553:

Awww Sarah. Find your focus, even if you have to consciously step away from LT for a few days to do this. Emma is right, write down why you need to lose weight. You have to start at a point where you're feeling strong enough to get through the first week to propel you forward. Don't despair you will find the right time to start again, hopefully very soon, and you know we will be here for you x x x

I've just started LT its really given me inspiration to see the support on here- lots of successful people doing well makes me think I should have looked into this a long time ago!

x x x

Well I did but then I managed to get sunstroke and 2nd degree burns on my shoulders so I'm taking quite a few tablets so off the wagon until I'm off the medication again ! Only I can get 2nd degree burns when it's cloudy!

Haven't heard from you in a few days Sarah, how's it going? Feeling any better? X

I feel the same had a stone left to get to target and have totally lost motivation and have put a stone and a half back on! Feel really demotivated!!

Hia peeps

still struggling to get back on board, i cant cant seem to find the motivation i had im still desparate to lose the weight and still have the same reason for doing it but im now wanting to ride the horse more and go to kickboxing but i know I wont be able to manage doing the lipotrim cos Its all very physical and I just wont have the energy.

During the weeks I was on it I found myself struggling to even brush the horses tail I just didnt have the strength, never mind all the other jobs I need to do like mucking out etc

I just dont know what to do. Was considering maybe having two shake then a protein based lowfat meal like grilled chicken and salad but I just dont know

I slipped up today worst thing werent even hungry had couple spoon fulls of rice n chicken really hope i dnt pay for this slip up n come out of ketosis

Hia peeps

still struggling to get back on board, i cant cant seem to find the motivation i had im still desparate to lose the weight and still have the same reason for doing it but im now wanting to ride the horse more and go to kickboxing but i know I wont be able to manage doing the lipotrim cos Its all very physical and I just wont have the energy.

During the weeks I was on it I found myself struggling to even brush the horses tail I just didnt have the strength, never mind all the other jobs I need to do like mucking out etc

I just dont know what to do. Was considering maybe having two shake then a protein based lowfat meal like grilled chicken and salad but I just dont know

LT also do maintenance products which you can buy direct from them (have a look on their website for their telephone number) and I know you can definitely have 2 of them a day and then a main healthy meal, don't think you are supposed to do this with the tfr products. You will still lose weight but at a slower rate however if you are also going to up excercise you may find your weight loss will be better. Give lipotrim a ring I've rang them a few times and they are very helpful and will give you plently of advice.

I slipped up today worst thing werent even hungry had couple spoon fulls of rice n chicken really hope i dnt pay for this slip up n come out of ketosis

If you've only had a couple of spoonfuls I don't think it will effect your ketosis at all, your big danger now is that you use this as an excuse to completely lose control and really blow it. You may find your food cravings are stronger for a while but stay with it 100% and you still have a great loss I'm sure.

Totally gave in today switch to slim and saw just hope after this fall i pick my self up n get bk on this weight loss train

Feel so low since eating feel so slugish defo staying on the diet till goal weight hate dis feeling

Back