Step 1 Sole Source Struggling

adwia2013

Day 3 and i feel very low, feel like going and raiding the kitchen cupboards am sooooooooooooo hungry. I am trying to curb my hunger with water but please some inspirational words if wisdom

You should be in ketosis by tomorrow, so don't undo all the hard work of these last 3 days, you would have to start all over again and go through 3 days of hunger again :(
First week is the hardest, then it's easier, so keep going xx

Oh I feel your pain, I'm only on day 1 but imagine by day 3 I'll be hungry. Just think about why your doing this & what your long term goal is. Think about how you'll feel after if you do cheat, you'll go to bed annoyed. Think how awesome you'll feel in the morning when you wake up on day 4, 100% :)

Go & have a bath or walk dog if you have one, that's what I'm off to do x

Your at the hardest stage bear with it !! But I do recomend getting some vegetable flavouring I only got some this week nd its my week 5 but I have 2 aday you can have as many as u like but inbetween shakes and it feels like im havin a soup and really fills me up good luck

If you can just have an early night! I'm now on day 14 and 13lbs lighter! It's so worth getting through all those tough early days! The way I look at it the longer I spend messing about, stopping and starting, cheating and blipping I'm just prolonging the misery of not eating proper food lol of course I would love to eat a real meal but I have just 10-12weeks (if I lose a stone a month) and I will be where I've dreamt of being for the last 10 years! 2013 will be our year! X

Well done did you manage to stick?

I've gone to bed with day 1 complete, feeling good.

13lbs in 14days, that's awesome!!

I'm on day three as well (well one day behind you) and I feel absolutely ravenous, having to cook tea for family is just torture !!! Want to go to bed early ....

Back