struggling :(

juelou

first week on slimming world i did fab i lost 7 lb this week i have gained 3 back im gutted i only have 4 weeks till my hospital appointment to see about having a hernia done which is causing a lot of pain and i know i need to lose weight before this be will be considered :(

Try not to put too much pressure on your self. I find that if I am trying to lose weight for a specific reason I go off the plan because I try too hard. Just take every day meal by meal. Make the best choices you can and I'm sure you'll see a loss next time.

Did you stick to plan or do you know why you gained? If you don't know why, did you keep a food diary? Did you check syns and HEX weights? Is it star week?

Don't be disheartened, pick yourself up and dust yourself off and start again. Good luck.

thank you first week i did log everything the second week i tried to follow the previous week but being bank holiday we went out so i did have fish and chips and icecream but we walked miles even up and down some hefty hills lol so really thought that wouldnt make a difference i have just been to the shop and purchased a note book i think logging everything is the way to go now looking for recipes on line :)

Try not to put too much pressure on your self. I find that if I am trying to lose weight for a specific reason I go off the plan because I try too hard. Just take every day meal by meal. Make the best choices you can and I'm sure you'll see a loss next time.

Did you stick to plan or do you know why you gained? If you don't know why, did you keep a food diary? Did you check syns and HEX weights? Is it star week?

Don't be disheartened, pick yourself up and dust yourself off and start again. Good luck.

I have to agree 100% here , taking everyday as it comes is much better than setting yourself a target to loose a specific amount in a certain time scale. Back to basics and keeping a food diary is a great start! good luck x

first week on slimming world i did fab i lost 7 lb this week i have gained 3 back im gutted i only have 4 weeks till my hospital appointment to see about having a hernia done which is causing a lot of pain and i know i need to lose weight before this be will be considered :(

What's done is done, you can't turn the clock back and you'll only make yourself feel bad keep going over old ground. Just draw a line under this week's gain and start as you mean to go on. If I could only give someone one piece of advice it would be to keep a food diary. You must write EVERYTHING down. This way you can look back and see exactly what you ate, where you had successful weeks, where you went wrong and where you could make changes.

I'm sure you haven't jeopardised your surgery and you'll feel so much better once you've got that sorted.

Good luck with everything :)

Back