Struggling!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by chryl_darling, 14 June 2014 Social URL.

1. chryl_darling

chryl_darling New Member

Hi all,

I'm on my first week of lipotrim, currently at day 3 and really struggling. I feel really tired and HUNGRY. Ready to give up!!! My cravings have been through the roof today... I just want to eat everything!!!

Any sort of encouragement or advice would be really appreciated!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottiebird

lottiebird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi hon,

It's a very challenging diet and it's normal to have these moments. My advice is this: cheat now and you've blown it on a vlcd. By day 5 it gets so much easier and the weight will be falling off you. Hang in there, drink LOTS of water and go do something to distract yourself.

Good luck :)

4. chryl_darling

chryl_darling New Member

Thank you so much for your reply!!

I didn't give in and I've woken up today feeling quite proud of myself and also while getting ready for my day I notice my body shape has changed quite a bit :) I'm getting smaller!! :-D

Thank you again x

5. lottiebird

lottiebird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh fantastic, well done! Honestly it gets easier if you stick to it. Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.