struggling

Hi, Kcpjdrcmummy!
I have also hit a brick wall i lost 3 stone 3.5lb and now i have around 3.5lb left to loose and i just cant do it! i seem to want to be naughty all the time! i think i need a boost of some sort?

Hi all, I know i don't have much too lose ( about 1 stone) but i'm really struggling. loose 2 or 3 pounds n then nothing.. I've cut out the sweet stuff but crave it badly at night. Any ideas?

Only thing that seemed to help me was a black coffee or a black tea xx

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

But no I'm in exactly the same position! Need motivation. I think this forum and looking at success stories could help x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I was in the same position as u! I only hav stone an half to loose it took me from march to June to loose 7lb on ww an for 3 wks lost nothin even tho I stuck to it an excerise I got so fed up decided to change to sw an hav lost 4lb in the first wk! I think mayb I wasn't eatin enough on ww cause I was hungry a lot of the time but wit sw ur always eatin :)

It is hard when you have lost a significant amount. I got my 2.5 stone award in march and I'm still yoyoing between that and my 3 stone. I got as close as 1/2lb away and all the way back to 6.5lb away. Really hit that wall and not even half way to target. I'm doing sw and just seem to have run out of ideas, things I used to eat and do to keep me away from the syns just don't work anymore! Its hard! Xx

Hello, everyone I am trying to lose weight and some how I feel it is going very slow and i am not getting results for all the efforts i am putting in.
So i started at 76Kg on the Dukan Diet Plan.
Attack phase I lost nothing.
Later on in a total of 17 days I have lost 1.5 kg only :/.
Now i have become more strict I am following the cruise phase trying to eat between 1000-1200 calories each day and I workout 4 times a week burning approximately 1000 calories each session.
I cannot figure out where I am going wrong?
My target weight is to be 50 Kg in 5-6 months which is realistic as per healthy weight loss.
And it is a serious matter as I have to be 50 around that time I really need to it has become a challenge please help.
Thank You!

Back