Struggling

Woo hoo 2,5lb off so back comfortable in target zone although all down to having food poisoning for 3 days this week as opposed to being in plan!!! However off in hol next week so using it to my advantage-every cloud has a silver lining!!! Hope everyone had a good WI today? X

Woo hoo 2,5lb off so back comfortable in target zone although all down to having food poisoning for 3 days this week as opposed to being in plan!!! However off in hol next week so using it to my advantage-every cloud has a silver lining!!! Hope everyone had a good WI today? X

Well done Claire!

I lost 5 lbs this week and got my stone award and my interim target! Woooooop :talk017:

Thanks chocko xx

Well done everyone!

I lost half a pound last week and half a pound this week, which I'm not particularly happy about because I've stuck to plan to the letter, even thrown a couple of SP days in this week. My consultant looked over my food diary and said there's nothing massively wrong with it, just to make sure I'm getting my 1/3 plate of speed food at most meals. I really need to see the weight come off this week. I'm 4.5lbs away from a stone, so fingers crossed...

Well done everyone!

I lost half a pound last week and half a pound this week, which I'm not particularly happy about because I've stuck to plan to the letter, even thrown a couple of SP days in this week. My consultant looked over my food diary and said there's nothing massively wrong with it, just to make sure I'm getting my 1/3 plate of speed food at most meals. I really need to see the weight come off this week. I'm 4.5lbs away from a stone, so fingers crossed...

half a pound is in the right direction, do you have a diary on here?

Well done everyone!

still a pound in the right direction xx

Well done Kay thats fantastic 5lb!!! Brill result! :happy096:

thanks claire x

Sts last week * week
But lost 5.5lb this week

2 stone award

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sts last week * week
But lost 5.5lb this week 

2 stone award 

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

:girlpower: wahooo!!

half a pound is in the right direction, do you have a diary on here?

Not on here, I keep mine on paper. I only use the app for this site so I think it might be a bit of a ballache to type my whole food diary out on my phone. I intend to do one at some point but don't ever seem to get round to it.

Way to go on your losses!! So motivating!

I've also really struggled this week, it's been bday and coming up to *week so been craving like mad...and I may have had nachos at the cinema on Wednesday and haribo yellow bellies :'(
weigh in is in 5 hours and as you can guess I can't sleep heh.

you're all motivators and keeping people like me going :D
xx

Not on here, I keep mine on paper. I only use the app for this site so I think it might be a bit of a ballache to type my whole food diary out on my phone. I intend to do one at some point but don't ever seem to get round to it.

Awwwwww that's a shame, I find it helps me having a diary on here, one I keep on track and another people will let me know if something is not SW friendly, point out syns that sort of thing, I also take pics of my food & post that, I do it from the pc or ipad, but cba doing from the phone.

-2 this week.

How did you all get on today?

Lost 0.5lb this week
2stone 1.5lb in total in 7 weeks :)
had a big week - ate out 4 times although made very good choices and limited syns but had a massive night out with lots of syns used on alcohol on monday :eek:
so overall i'm happy with half a pound loss :p

Two down for me this week, 2.5 more away from my stone. Needed that after only losing half a pound the last two weeks running.

It's weird, the two weeks where I only lost 0.5, I was super good and threw a few SP days in. The week that I lost 2, I'd been out for a meal in the week.

Back