Struggling

Well done on your losses.

Ive eaten maltesers today. Lots of them. :(

Well done on your losses.

Ive eaten maltesers today. Lots of them. :(

Maltesers are so high in syns, I remember eating those & then synning later, did you syn the amount you've eaten?

Don't worry, green eyed monster. I totally pigged out in a tearoom yesterday AND took cake home. We can't change it and so ....... we move on. :D

Kathy x

Maltesers are so high in syns, I remember eating those & then synning later, did you syn the amount you've eaten?

Lol! Yeah I totally synned them.

No:break_diet:

Don't worry, green eyed monster. I totally pigged out in a tearoom yesterday AND took cake home. We can't change it and so ....... we move on. :D

Kathy x

Indeedy. I fell over, and then I got up again xxxx

Weigh in tonight. BEst of luck everyone xxx

they must have been magic maltesers as im still -3lbs this week!!! got my 1 1/2 stone award too.

happy:D

Brilliant! Well done!

We all help each other :)
I'd definitely struggle without this support as well

Thankyou Kay :)

Well done you!

I lost 2lbs which I'm thrilled about but also slightly annoyed because I needed an extra 0.5lb for my stone!

Ahh annoying when that happens, but great loss!

Well done on your losses
I could also do with some magic choc

Lost 6.5lb this week made up!!
Got my club 10 and 2.5 stone award & slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425200340.211216.jpg

Got just under 5 weeks until we go to Turkey! Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your losses
I could also do with some magic choc

Lost 6.5lb this week made up!!
Got my club 10 and 2.5 stone award & slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month
View attachment 168018

Got just under 5 weeks until we go to Turkey! Can't wait!!

Congratulations! I've had a bad weekend. Well, a bad Friday night really. We had some friends staying and we went out for tea in Manchester. The plan was to go somewhere that does steak but one of my mates was unbelievably late so all the best places were too busy. So we ended up in Red Hot chinese in Chinatown which was lovely but must have been about a million syns! We also had way too many drinks.

The upside however is that my hangover stopped me from eating yesterday haha. And when I did it was a SW fry up. And apart from the meal out I didn't make any bad food choices when I was drunk, we came home and ate crabsticks and SW chips instead of getting a takeaway.

So back on plan today. Need a loss this week so I'm not waiting even longer to get my stone. We have a trip to Amsterdam booked for the end of June so that's my motivation now! Ideally I'd like to have lost 3 stone by then, although my losses aren't always predictable!

Last edited:
Well done on not going the take away after so many drinks!

You sound like your doing really well so if you min your syns for rest week that could stop the damage

I want to go back to Amsterdam- I went 9 years ago with my friend - would really like to go with my husband and visit the Van Gough and Anne Franks house again

If you carry on doing what your doing 3 stone by your trip will be reachable

Back