Struggling

Well done on the loss Jen, that's a fantastic amount to loose.

Well done on the loss Jen, that's a fantastic amount to loose.

Thanks I'm wanting to lose more before my holiday to Turkey in just under 5 weeks! Want to get at least my 3 stone award!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on not going the take away after so many drinks!

You sound like your doing really well so if you min your syns for rest week that could stop the damage

I want to go back to Amsterdam- I went 9 years ago with my friend - would really like to go with my husband and visit the Van Gough and Anne Franks house again

If you carry on doing what your doing 3 stone by your trip will be reachable

I love Amsterdam, it's my favourite city. We went a couple of years ago and have been dying to get back there since

Thanks  I'm wanting to lose more before my holiday to Turkey in just under 5 weeks! Want to get at least my 3 stone award!!

I'm sure you will reach your 3 stone award, Jen! Just looked back at your first post which started this thread off and you sound like a totally different person now! :) You are such an inspiration too. Good luck with your next week.

Kathy x

I'm sure you will reach your 3 stone award, Jen! Just looked back at your first post which started this thread off and you sound like a totally different person now! :) You are such an inspiration too. Good luck with your next week.

Kathy x

Thanks so much
That was my 4 week blip well over that now

Just a little bit of good news. Went to the doctors for my depo injection and they did my blood pressure, and it's significantly down on what it was 12 weeks ago when I had my last injection . Just a little positive thing to remind me why I'm doing this!

Just a little bit of good news. Went to the doctors for my depo injection and they did my blood pressure, and it's significantly down on what it was 12 weeks ago when I had my last injection . Just a little positive thing to remind me why I'm doing this!

Thats fantastic news xxx

best of luck at weighins today everyone.:)

2 off for me, so got my stone! I'm amazed after the weekend I had but it just proves you can pull it back if you try! So 1 stone 1.5lbs gone forever now :)

1.5lbs for me this week.

0.5lb off my club ten!! grrrr:mad::D

will get it next week. xx

I got another 2.5, then proceeded to eat the entire house LOL I'm going to need to plan saturday mornings better XD take a pic nic with me lol...but 100% now ^_^ onto the next weigh in hehe

I got another 2.5, then proceeded to eat the entire house LOL I'm going to need to plan saturday mornings better XD take a pic nic with me lol...but 100% now ^_^ onto the next weigh in hehe

good loss xx

lol @ eating the house!!

my mum came over yesterday brandishing a VERY chocolate birthday cake. it would have been rude not to eat any. :eating:

plus ive had chips and an easter egg, PLUS its not even my birthday til tomorrow so im sure there will be MORE cake......oh dear lord, im thinking ill be lucky if i only gain a pound or 2 this week. Oh well, c'est la vie!!!!

tee hee

At least you know how to get rid of it, if you do have a gain, Kay. :) The cake sounded lovely! Just enjoy your birthday anyway and, at least, it's only once a year! :D Happy Birthday for tomorrow. xx

At least you know how to get rid of it, if you do have a gain, Kay. :) The cake sounded lovely! Just enjoy your birthday anyway and, at least, it's only once a year! :D Happy Birthday for tomorrow. xx

thanks Chocko. x

im going to be 100% today to try and minimise the damage lol

I STS this week and I have had a syn filled weekend with a very busy week ahead
Hoping to maintain at least!
Made a pic to help with my motivation - to give me a boost x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425840176.169228.jpg

Oohh jengen!

Look at your waist! You look great xx

I've had another heavy night of drinking last night, feeling the effects now! However, we didn't eat anything bad, no restaurants or takeaways, and we've had a low syn day so far today. And there's a chilli simmering away for tea tonight with lots of speed food in it so straight back on the wagon

Happy birthday for tomorrow green eyed! You should be allowed to celebrate things and not feel guilty so by all means...eat the cake, if not for yourself then for us LOLOLOL

And Jengen your pictures are amazing! The difference 3-4 months can make :D way to go on being inspiration :D you are to me anyway

Thanks ☺️
I was on plan for 10 weeks 100%
Only gone off plan this weekend and today which was nans funeral,
Have meal tomorrow for husbands bday and away fri sat for his bday too!
Hoping for max 3lb gain and then lose it again next week x

good luck weighing in today ladies, i know im gonna need it lol

looking at about a 3lb gain i think.

Back