Struggling

Good luck weighing in today ladies xxxxx

I wasnt looking forward to it either, but much to my surprise I lost a pound!

Morning everyone
I went to weigh in on Thursday fully expecting a gain! Was hoping for only one or two so could lose it next week!

Lost 4lb and slimmer of the week

I don't know how - I've been away for weekend and kept having the odd treat since we came back until wed where I though I need to pull it back for weigh in!

In utter shock but made up
Only 0.5lb left to lose for my 3 stone award x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone ๏˜Š
I went to weigh in on Thursday fully expecting a gain! Was hoping for only one or two so could lose it next week!

Lost 4lb ๏˜ฑ and slimmer of the week ๏˜ณ

I don't know how - I've been away for weekend and kept having the odd treat since we came back until wed where I though I need to pull it back for weigh in!

In utter shock but made up ๏˜
Only 0.5lb left to lose for my 3 stone award x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

:clap:

yay!!! well done you!!

Wow that's fab news, well done.

How are we all doing this weekend? I'm feeling pretty good so far, managed to limit myself to two drinks last night (Friday has always been drinking night in our house!), made a SW cooked breakfast this morning, and now we have a tagine simmering away for tea, and for teas in the week aswell. We're making a big chilli tomorrow too so we'll have lots of meals frozen ready to be warmed up for teas in the week!

Maintaining last week has made me pray that I'm not going to go through another patch of small losses, as I've recently had my contraceptive injection again, which I think made me retain water last time. So I'm doing all I can to get a loss this week.

What are you all up to this weekend?

Hi guys. I'm new to this site I have been doing slimming world for 2 weeks now. I do it at home and don't know anyone else who does it. The 1st week I lost 8lbs and felt amazing. This week I lost 1. It's still a loss but made me feel a bit down so yesterday I ended up eating about 50 syns! This site is great for support and makes me realise everyone goes through this and I just need to start a fresh today and stop beating myself up! Thanks guys!

Hi guys. I'm new to this site I have been doing slimming world for 2 weeks now. I do it at home and don't know anyone else who does it. The 1st week I lost 8lbs and felt amazing. This week I lost 1. It's still a loss but made me feel a bit down so yesterday I ended up eating about 50 syns! This site is great for support and makes me realise everyone goes through this and I just need to start a fresh today and stop beating myself up! Thanks guys!
Welcome to minis!

9lbs in 2 weeks is awesome!

Look forward to seeing you around on here xx

Like green eyed monster says, 9lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant! So many people get disheartened by the difference in losses each week (I'm culprit number 1 for it!) but we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and carry on :) (I'm recently getting my head back into this, so I'm all over the place with losses :) )

Good luck if your weighing in tonight xxx

send me happy 10% vibes.
:D

-2 lbs tonight.

Got my 10%

Happy face.

Well done both! :)

I've just put grapes in the freezer.

Its a first for me. Lol

Back