Struggling

They're really nice! I'm not a huge fan of grapes but they're really refreshing frozen.
I've been munching on my frozen raspberries every time I go into the freezer and then remembered someone saying about frozen grapes being nice so I just stuck them in there and will nibble them later when watching the voice.

Well done, Green Eyed Monster and Wine&Ruby! :) Fantastic news for you both!

Enjoy your grapes, GEMonster! xx

Well done, Green Eyed Monster and Wine&Ruby! :) Fantastic news for you both!

Enjoy your grapes, GEMonster! xx

Thank you my lovely.

How are you getting on?

Just so everyone's aware, because here and the Weight Loss Buddies thread are where I post the most, I'm changing my username to EmmaJH90 soon. My screen name was a quick decision when I was setting up the account and didn't expect to post as much as I do, so it's getting changed then you all know my name and won't need to keep typing my username out!

Turns out frozen grapes make my teeth mega sensitive lol very tasty tho!

Good luck to those weighing in tonight xx I'm now off , will check in when I get back. Xxx

Only half a pound off tonight. But it's still in the right direction xx

Well done GEM :).

Not weighing in is proving difficult for me! I've strayed off plan much more than usual knowing I didn't have weigh in this week. I think I'm going to give SP a go from now til Thursday and see what I can do. Gonna go through the book and put some meal ideas together and then go shopping today.

Well done GEM :).

Not weighing in is proving difficult for me! I've strayed off plan much more than usual knowing I didn't have weigh in this week. I think I'm going to give SP a go from now til Thursday and see what I can do. Gonna go through the book and put some meal ideas together and then go shopping today.

funny how easy it is to wander away from the heb breadcrumbs into the forest of temptation!

had a terrible food day yesterday, but have drawn a very long line underneath it and will be blimmin angelic today.

hope you have a better week emma xx

Haha very true!

Hopefully we can both have a better week. I've been shopping so I'm all prepared and we're making a big chilli later. Had 3 eggs and 6 chestnut mushrooms for breakfast and I'm about to have strawberries and a coconut greek style muller yogurt, so far so good! Xx

I'd just like to add to my last comment that I have successfully made cauliflower rice on my first attempt :) although we only have a hand blender so trying to keep it in the mixing bowl was half the battle...

Thanks flashharry, how have you been getting on lately?

Hi Emma, sorry I missed this! I had a couple of lazy weeks and STS's to show for it, then had 10 days of being 100% on plan. As a result I didn't hit my target of 14st by Easter but I made it to 14st 1lb on Thursday before we left for Easter hols, which got me back to my lightest weight ever and total 5 stone loss so I'm pretty chuffed with that!

I'm away in a hotel in Torquay for the Easter weekend and decided I'd relax a bit and aim for a STS, then get back on it on Tuesday. But as it turns out I've been pretty good and also swimming 20-30 lengths in the pool every day so I might even see a loss when I weigh on Tuesday, fingers crossed! Now I just have to avoid Easter chocolate today lol

How's your weekend going?

You've done so well! Enjoy your break, you've deserved it :)

My weekend is going well thanks, started SP yesterday and stuck to it all day. I do find myself getting hungrier on SP, and having to eat more often, but I guess little and often can't hurt.

We have no Easter chocolate in the house so hopefully no temptation here!

We have tons of easter chocolate with 2 small boys unfortunately!

I'm always hungrier on SP, but it does always give my weight loss a boost so I consider it worth it. I don't think I could do it for a whole week though, my willpower is crap when I'm hungry so I can only stand it for a couple of days!

OH and I treated ourselves to a champagne cream tea at lunchtime, very naughty, I reckon total about 30 syns. Well you can't visit Devon without a cream tea can you lol :D

I hit the pool this afternoon though and did 50 lengths so I'm hoping I've worked it off again! If I get a STS when I get back I'll be happy :)

I feel so much better these last couple of days, dunno if it's the long weekend or being back on the plan 100%, or both, but I like it!

Also, just as I was writing this lovely positive post, I was laid in the bath all relaxed, and then a GIANT QUEEN BEE appeared from the corner of the room. Nearly screamed the house down, my OH thought I was having a heart attack. Which I almost was. I'm done with summer already!

Lmao I hope your OH got rid of the Queen bee for you so you could go back to relaxing!

Thanks Kathy, I needed the body magic to cancel out the cream tea lol :)

I always feel better when I'm on the plan, partly I think because I'm not eating rubbish and partly in self congratulation haha.

Lmao I hope your OH got rid of the Queen bee for you so you could go back to relaxing!

Thanks Kathy, I needed the body magic to cancel out the cream tea lol :)

I always feel better when I'm on the plan, partly I think because I'm not eating rubbish and partly in self congratulation haha.

He did indeed, he came and trapped it under a glass and took it outside. Once I'd stopped screaming...

Yeah I think it's partly psychological cos I know I'm eating well so I feel good too. I felt horrendous from just a couple of days off plan before the weekend. Funny how we used to eat like that all the time and not know any different isn't it!

Gross and too much info alert..... But I find if I wander too far off plan it really upsets my guts! Lol

Glad the bee didn't get you Emma, and Clair I'm not jealous at all that you are on hols eating cream teas.

:massmoon:

I weighed yesterday morning after I what I thought was a great Easter weekend, I had avoided all chocolate, had a couple of treats but also did 100 lengths in the pool over the weekend. The scales said I've gained 2lbs! I had a business trip yesterday so it was about 6am, I had a three hour drive ahead, I was tired and grumpy lol and basically then spent the whole day stuffing my face.

Ho hum. Back on it today

Back