Struggling

I weighed yesterday morning after I what I thought was a great Easter weekend, I had avoided all chocolate, had a couple of treats but also did 100 lengths in the pool over the weekend. The scales said I've gained 2lbs! I had a business trip yesterday so it was about 6am, I had a three hour drive ahead, I was tired and grumpy lol and basically then spent the whole day stuffing my face.

Ho hum. Back on it today

:bighug:

Thanks Kay :)

Best of luck those weighing in today xx

-3 for me this week.

Im in shock. Lol 1 more for my 2 stone. I have a happy face this evening.

Woohoo well done!

4lbs off for me :) :)

You guys are so awesome!!! I lost another 1lb, and started running again today I have to run cross country due to where I live so yay fields XD (i didn't feel like I was having a heart attack like in February yaaaaay) hoping it'll help keep me on track ^^

You guys are so awesome!!! I lost another 1lb, and started running again today I have to run cross country due to where I live so yay fields XD (i didn't feel like I was having a heart attack like in February yaaaaay) hoping it'll help keep me on track ^^

Great loss and well done on starting running, I'm far too lazy to run, the most I do is a brisk walk lol

Thanks Kay :)

after my hugely undeserved (I felt lol) 2lb gain last week I was utterly determined this week!

Me too. I'm aiming for just a pound at the least, I need my 2 stone award.:)

Congrats everyone on your losses :) I'm praying for anything this week as Friday night was a meal and lots of drinks out! Friday nights seem to be my downfall haha. But I suppose if I can't enjoy myself every now and again, what's the point?

Gotta live your life Emma x

How is it weigh in day again??

Dont feel too confident this week. We'll see.

Best of ,luck Thursday weights xx

Wellllll, stayed the same this week. I'm ok with that, and , the one week I couldn't stay, which was last week, I only went and got slimmer of the week!. Lol. I got given my sticker and a lovely fridge magnet from my consultant tonight.

Happy face. Xx

Back