Struggling

Well done Kay :). I put one on this week. My head really hasn't been in the game since we missed a week over Easter. Last week because the weather was nice we kept going for a beer after work which NEEDS to be knocked on the head. Not been out this weekend and done loads of housework and gardening, so hoping for a better result this week.

Where are all the Thursday weigh ins? I lost 2.5lbs this week. 2.5 to go til my Club 10 so going for the same again this week.

well done Emma! Fingers crossed for your Club10!

How's your week going? I had a disappointing STS on Monday and a bad food day yesterday but hey ho, onwards and downwards! back on it today :)

Where are all the Thursday weigh ins? I lost 2.5lbs this week. 2.5 to go til my Club 10 so going for the same again this week.

Ahhh well done chick. I had half pound gain last week so didn't feel like telling anyone....but I've been sooper good this week so hopefully I will get my 2 stone award tomorrow. Cross everything for me!

How's your week going? I had a disappointing STS on Monday and a bad food day yesterday but hey ho, onwards and downwards! back on it today :)
Clair, I've had a disappointing few weeks.

As long as you are back on today you should be fine. Keep ya head in the game my lovely xxx

Having a decent week. Have had a beer or two most evenings and an ice cream here and there, but everything else has been on point. Weighed myself at home and I've definitely lost, dunno whether it'll be the 2.5lbs I need though. Knowing me it'll be 2, I always seem to stop short when I'm close to a certificate!

I had a bad couple of weeks and it was only when I had a gain that I snapped out of it. I think we all go through these phases where our motivation dips, but as long as you find it again that's all that matters :)

:vibes:Weight loss vibes coming your way, Kay! That rhymes so it means extra luck for your WI!! :) xx

Eeeeeeee that tickles !

Ahhh well done chick. I had half pound gain last week so didn't feel like telling anyone....but I've been sooper good this week so hopefully I will get my 2 stone award tomorrow. Cross everything for me!

Good luck for your 2 stone award! I'm 5.5lbs away from mine so hopefully that'll be boxed off in the next few weeks! Got everything crossed for you :)

Clair, I've had a disappointing few weeks.

As long as you are back on today you should be fine. Keep ya head in the game my lovely xxx

I did that in March hun, just a whole month of disappointment, lost a total of 2lb in 4 weeks! This week was just a blip lol, you're right, we'll be fine as long as we stay in the game and don't give up :)

Having a decent week. Have had a beer or two most evenings and an ice cream here and there, but everything else has been on point. Weighed myself at home and I've definitely lost, dunno whether it'll be the 2.5lbs I need though. Knowing me it'll be 2, I always seem to stop short when I'm close to a certificate!

I had a bad couple of weeks and it was only when I had a gain that I snapped out of it. I think we all go through these phases where our motivation dips, but as long as you find it again that's all that matters :)

Fingers crossed you get your 2.5lbs hun. I've managed to avoid the icecreams so far! I'm not a beer fan so it's the cider I have to be careful of, so far so good but I'm out tonight so there will definitely be alcohol involved :D

So disappointed - I've been saintly and gained 1.5lb this week :( If I ever I gain it's always because I cheated but not this time. Feeling totally disheartened. We went to a wedding at the weekend and I resisted all the yummy food and cake and everything! Gutted. Anyone else in the same position?

So disappointed - I've been saintly and gained 1.5lb this week :( If I ever I gain it's always because I cheated but not this time. Feeling totally disheartened. We went to a wedding at the weekend and I resisted all the yummy food and cake and everything! Gutted. Anyone else in the same position?

Oh bless you x don't be too hard on yourself. I always have a gain around TOM, could that be it?

Chances are a loss will show next week.

I can't weigh in this week. I can't get to class so will have to report back next week xx

Great news Emma x

aww hun it's pants when that happens. I had an STS last week after being completely 100% on plan and doing my body magic and everything. I had an almost identical food and exercise week as I'd had the week before, when I lost 4lbs. I was absolutely gutted.

As Kay said, could it be star week? Are you drinking enough water? Eating enough superfree? Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to it, but it will often show on the scales the following week so try not to be too disheartened. I know it's hard though!

I'm coming to the conclusion that my body seems to move in 2 week cycles: good loss, then small loss or STS, then good loss, then small loss or STS. Annoying, but there we go lol :)

Grrr!! That is SO annoying! I hate it when that happens! If I've cheated, I can cope because it's expected but it's just so unfair when you've been so good! As Clair said though, you may well have a loss next week. Some people seem to have a loss every week, when they're sticking to it but it's never been like that for me, I'm afraid so, you're definitely not on your own there, lizs. At least you can have a good old moan on here and know we'll all support you! :) Good luck for next week!

Kathy xx

Thank you everyone! Sadly it's not TOM and I definitely have enough superfree (I love my veggies!). Feeling much more positive as I didn't let my gain make me comfort eat which is always the risk with me! And I had my baby's birthday party yesterday where everyone was saying how much weight I have lost and I managed to stay on plan so very happy. Fingers crossed it'll show on the scales. Thank you for all your replies :) x

Thank you everyone! Sadly it's not TOM and I definitely have enough superfree (I love my veggies!). Feeling much more positive as I didn't let my gain make me comfort eat which is always the risk with me! And I had my baby's birthday party yesterday where everyone was saying how much weight I have lost and I managed to stay on plan so very happy. Fingers crossed it'll show on the scales. Thank you for all your replies :) x

Well done for not being disheartened and going off plan because of it :) if you keep it up it will definitely show on the scales.

I went out for a friend's birthday on Friday, had steak and chips to eat and drank way WAY too much. Spent yesterday struggling to keep anything down and sleeping. Still not feeling 100% today but I've been to Morrisons to stock up on SW food and we've had a SW breakfast, so right back on it :)

Back