Struggling

Well done to both of you for getting back on track. :) STS for me this week, which I am disappointed with as, once again, I've been totally on-plan all week. Oh well, at least it wasn't a gain. This happens every time with me though. I stick to it and it always falters its way along - lose, sts, gain, lose....... Just takes ages but I was saying to my partner, if we'd carried on as we were, we'd both be much fatter and, at least, we're eating healthy, tasty food so, it can only be good! :) OH lost a pound this week so half a stone in three weeks for him. :)

Enjoy your Sunday, ladies.

Kathy x

I need my 2 stone award tonight or I'm going to eat everybody here.

Have been doing sp for the last 4 days, and I feel shattered. Have no energy whatsoever. Anybody else get that?

Anyhoo, best of luck my Thursday weighers xx

Well, you're all safe

I got my 2 stone award tonight! 2.5 lbs gone brings me to 2 stone 1 lb loss.

:D

Edited to add I also got my gold body magic award !

Last edited:
Whoop, whoop.

WooHoo!! Yay! Well done, Kay!! :happy096: :bliss: You deserve it, especially for making me laugh so much! :8855: xx

WooHoo!! Yay! Well done, Kay!! :happy096: :bliss: You deserve it, especially for making me laugh so much! :8855: xx

Thanks lovely lady.

Youre the luckiest, cos I was gonna eat you first. I figure with all your recipes, I'll bet you taste delicious! :D

Well, you're all safe

I got my 2 stone award tonight! 2.5 lbs gone brings me to 2 stone 1 lb loss.

:D

Edited to add I also got my gold body magic award !

Congratulations! I agree with you about SP by the way. I make it to the end of the third day and can't cope anymore.

I lost 1.5lbs tonight and got my Club 10! 2.5lbs to go til my 2 stone...

Congratulations! I agree with you about SP by the way. I make it to the end of the third day and can't cope anymore.

Thats great news Emma, well done !xxxx

Yeah, sp is not for me. I've really missed my carbs. Even on a red day you could have a spud, but sp is too strict for me. It done the job this week, got me past my plateau, but I certain,y won't be making a habit of it x

Wow! Well done, Emma! That's fantastic news! :clap:

Kathy x

No. Thought that was your department!! :D

Off to bed now so night night. Will try not to laugh in my sleep! :D Wonder how many calories laughing uses up. You could be helping my weight loss no end, Kay!! xx

No. Thought that was your department!! :D

Off to bed now so night night. Will try not to laugh in my sleep! :D Wonder how many calories laughing uses up. You could be helping my weight loss no end, Kay!! xx

Night night sausage xx

How are we all this weekend? I'm really hoping for my 2 stone award this week, but 2.5lbs is quite a big ask when I've generally been losing about 1.5 a week lately. Had a drink last night but have been 100% on plan other than that, so fingers crossed!

How's your week been Emma? Do you think you're on track for your 2.5 lbs this week?

Best of luck to you Thursdays weighers xx

-2.5 lbs for me this week. :D

Half on for me! One of those unexplainable, frustrating weeks where you stick to plan and yet the loss doesn't come. Hopefully I'll see it next week. I'm doing a food diary this week to take me back to basics and see where I'm maybe letting things slip a bit.

Well done on your 2.5 off! :)

Food diary is a food idea Emma. X

Food diary is a food idea Emma. X

It's really helped me so far. I realised that all the low syn things I have like hula hoop pufts and Alpen lights quickly mount up and have probably been putting me over my syns without me realising it. For the first 6 weeks I kept a food diary, but since then I think I've let things slip a bit. Hopefully it'll pay off on the scales on Thursday :)

Good luck for next week then, Emma. You're still doing brilliantly! :)

Well done on your loss, Kay. That's great news! :wow:

2lbs off for me this week. So glad, as I was about to give in to pizza and chips tonight, if I'd STS again or put on, for no apparent reason! xx

Back