Struggling...

Hello stranger - was asking raj about you the other day - Good Luck with SW - You will be fine

so howmuch have you lost so far ols? i can see absolutely no reason why sw won't work for you and am excited about your future losses!xx

ooh hello there Jen :D

Hows it going Oli??

hey jem and geri! all you old friends!:)

i don't know how ols is doing on sw but i am really enjoying it. havent weighed yet but my trousers are definitely loose. weighing is bad for my head right now so might even wait a whole month!

been so long since i ss'd properly, i wouldnt know!! probably a gain for the first few weeks and then eventually a steady loss. what are you doing at the mo? finally accepted CD is no longer for me. it is quite a struggle eating food properly but i do feel really healthy and i think my relationship with food is already massively imprvoing which is a big deal for me:)

I'm back on SS, but shouldn't be doing it with my BMI being below 25, but after coming back from holiday I've decided that I want to be a size 10.

Have to say I'm struggling big time after eating normally (but pretty sensibly if you forget the wine!) on holiday for 2 weeks.......maybe slimming world or weight watchers is the answer.......but I know that SS works quickly and to be honest I'm sick of the whole dieting thing! Buggered if I know what to do!

How long have you been doing SW? You were tiny in Brum, you can't need to lose much?

xx

not tiny! never! i was only tiny once- at goal after ss for about a week, before the glycogen came back and half a stone went stright back on! anyway...
i am about the same size i was at brum i reckon. i'm a 12 bottoms, 10 top. i know i won't ever be a 10 in all trousers but some would be nice. i have been before so i know i can.
i kept doing ss for a coupla weeks then back to eating and it justv wasnt happening for me. this way when i finally lose the last stone it wont go back as soon as i start eating again.
i thought you looked fabulous last time i saw you but each to their own eh? only we know what weight we're happy with. i'm bm1 25 (just under) last time i weighed and want to be 22-23.
i've been on sw about 2 weeks now, possibly 3. not really counted, been so busy. lol.

Think we all see ourselves differently to how the rest of the world views us! I still look in the mirror and see a fat heffalump........hence the size 10 quest!

Maybe one day we will be happy!

How's the tooth?

x

you're totally right and it's like size 10 is the magic number. i remember when i said i'd be happy just to be a 14. how things changed!!

been off work today. my face is massive! got 2 lots of antibiotics. think theyre working a little bit already even after first 2. hopefully be better for tomorrow cos work is so busy i cant really afford to be off
x

My original goal was to be a size 18, but when I started at a size 28/30, that did seem tiny! Oh how we change!!! :eek: :cool:

Also seems much harder to go from a 12 to a 10 than it did to go from a 14 to a 12.........or maybe that's just my excuse!

Hope the tooth gets better soon xx

hey there girlies!!!

i think you both look great so ner!!!! lol

well done on the swing jen and good luck with the ssing jem!

emma snail. x

OLS! How you getting on cocker?! x

Back