struggling

skinnylala

its day 6 and am so excited about 1st weigh in tom but am loosing my willpower, keep thinking if i just ate a little would it matter etccc.. was feeling fab yesterday and today has been so hard :cry:

YES IT WOULD MATTER! just keep your hands busy for the rest of the day, go swimming so you cant eat, anything! it can be hard but your weighins tomorrow!!! do you want to get on the scales know youve cheated?? imagine that feeling youl get when u get on and you havent, besides the weight loss hun you will feel soooo proud of yourself, this is for you remember DO NOT EAT ANYTHING and get the water out and just drink, drink, and drink some more, you can do it girl xxx

I know what u mean I myself am on my 4th day and thinking a bit about food but then I grab my water and think how good I will feel when i get in those size 12 jeans!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DO NOT EAT!!!!!!!!

You'll really regret it is it worth is NO its not!!!
Stay strong clean the house, go out for a walk, read a mag, go look at your ''fat clothes'' picture yourself thinner!
Whatever you do just please dont give in, you'll feel loads better when you see a result on the sacles at your WI

im got my third weighin on monday and ive had some real close shaves i can tell you. I wouldnt cheat but keeping control of your thoughts about food is sooo hard sometimes but i feel so proud of myself when i go to bed and havent cheated, so we all go through it and you did the right thing by coming on here and telling us so we can give you that kick you need, let us know how your weigh in goes jxx

Keep going!!! I'm on Day 5 and struggled a bit today myself to be honest...but only because I'm off work and bored!!!

Just had my second shake with a little coffee and I'm buzzing again!

You can do it...good luck at the weigh in!

yes thats how i feel jackie just cant stop thinking about food and whn i will eat again, but determined not to give in, so fingers crossed

fin work at 6 so will go home clean my flat and go for walk and then go bed and then it will be weigh in day ,, whoohooo

thatsss my girl, so proud of you already! jx

It def would matter hun dont do it xx

Back