Struggling

redfluffmonster

Feeling a bit miserable as not had a weigh in this week but my scales only reading 2 lbs off - which is okay, but its the water I'm struggling with. I think I'm drinking 8/9 + glasses a day but simply forget to keep a track. How does everyone else make sure you have enough? Rushing around after the baby is half the reason..I just get sidetracked!

Also now that I'm into the 11s - does the weight loss slow down this quickly? At this rate its going to take me weeks to shift another stone :cry:

To keep track of my water I fill a 2 litre bottle in the morning and try to have it finished (and if possible a second one finished too) by the time I go to bed. That way you know exactly how much you have to go until you've filled your quota and I find it a lot easier than keeping count of glasses :) Hope that helps some x

Hiya Redfluffmonster, i dont know the answers to some of your quetions, but about the water.

ive got 5 water bottles, rangeing in size from 1.5 litres to 330ml.

i fill them up before i go to bed and pop them in the fridge.

then i carry one with me all day. upstairs, downstairs, outside, in the car. !!!!! it gets a bit tedious, but it seems to work, i've done about 2.5litres aready. it just seems quicker and easier to get a predone bottle and move around with it:D:D

i know what you mean about the water, i have a 1lt bottle now so it's easier to count.
i just had to jump on the scales this morning and not too happy as i have only lost 1lb since Saturday, feeling a bit miserable now, damn those scales

Yep i do the bottle method. Much easier, looks alot but if its by your side all day your suprised how much you will drink, just out of subconsiousness

2lbs is 2lbs. What hight are u Nicky. They say ur weight loss slows when ur BMI drops under 23. U are doing very well. U must look good 2.

The bad thing about LT is it makes you feel that any loss under 5lbs is a bad one!
I think i am the same.. but in all honesty, a loss is a loss. Its not a gain and thats what we are avoiding! Keep your water up, cos thats good for your body. and stay active it will keep your mind off "struggling" .

You will lose your weight and when you do it will feel great! woohoo

i buy the 1lt bottles with the sports cap i keep refilling them up and sticking them in the fridge it surprising how many bottles you get through just having sips out of them throughout the day im getting 5 litres down me without really noticing x

I'm around 5'5 but carry most of my weight around middle and bottom/thighs! Face and top half look alot better already so I am really pleased - just worried that not enough water was slowing things down - BMI I think is around 28 now? not sure

middle bottom and thigh....yup here too....must be a Nicki thing lol
I have a piece of paper on the fridge and tick off every pint... i do mine before and after work and any that have at work is a bonus!
Try dinking half a pint every hour! you will fly xx

I have 3 500ml bottles on the go, 2 in the fridge 1 I drink from. I try and keep count but often forget through the day. I get through about 7 to 10 bottles a day. I'm on my 6th at the mo. (I think!)

I find it easier to drink throughout the day rather than try and drink too much in the evening. I don't include any coffees in my water total.

x

thanks for that, I think that I've been incuding black coffee in my fluid total so that's maybe where I've gone wrong. Have a large litre bottle of water by me as I type!!

Back