STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Just enjoy it hun like Jessie said I try be good in the week and treat at weekend even on a diet I still have a McDonald's or a pizza w/e at weekend, if you don't let yourself a little bit you end up binging xx

Yeah true, I've been good all day so far I'm weighing in the morning on Monday I normally weight at 7pm but I'm working so will have to go early so that's going to make a difference as well lol

X x x

I'm really not enjoying my food again, I'm eating rubbish for last 2 weeks as low on funds. But the last few days I'm eating for the sake of it as I think I'm hungry then I can't be bothered, force it down or waste it. Today I've only truly enjoyed my strawberries but I made a fry up for tea thought I'd want it when it was ready but just sort of stared at it and didn't finish it. Anyone else gone off food towards the end? I was like this a couple weeks back too and I never ever go off food x

I havent really gone off my food, more that I have just turned really greedy I cant seem to stop eating chocolate because I know I can cal count it! I'm only nearly 25 weeks so dont think Im at that point yet but I remember with my last preg I did go off food at the end x

I think I still ate for the sake of it with no first and 'I can eat what I want I'm pregnant' so I don't remember if I had this. I do remember that with my lo I was carrying really high but I'm not this time. I guess if I can fill up on fruit first I won't be wanting to eat the rubbish food so it might keep the lb's off the last few weeks x

Do you know what you are having and if so is it the same as last time? I always wonder whether the pregnancy is different with a different sex, how we feel, eat ect. If that makes sense! I'm having another boy so I wouldnt know and I think I just feel the same as last time as this time Im trying to keep the weight gain down! x

Terri I have I haven't even had dinner tonight I'm in bed with badddddd head and so so tearful too I'm in pain with this inf either kidney or urine my back is so painful got bad heart burn too going back to the food I make my dinner stare at it and pick then chuck it then a hour I'm routing to what can I have I try make healthy dinners but don't always fancy it I fancy naughty food. I am being good with my fruit at the mo x we only got 5 weeks left I'm just trying to b sensible and staying below 2000 cal x I keep fancying choc but heart burn is horrible ! So I have to step no away from that which is a good thing x

Fordg said:
Do you know what you are having and if so is it the same as last time? I always wonder whether the pregnancy is different with a different sex, how we feel, eat ect. If that makes sense! I'm having another boy so I wouldnt know and I think I just feel the same as last time as this time Im trying to keep the weight gain down! x

Yeah I had a boy first, this time a girl and my pregnancy is completely different this time. Last time I carried all over, this time it's all front. I'm not as emotional this time as I was with my first, I'm carrying lower I think too. The first few months with my first I ate completely different foods to this time. I've suffered with horrendous migraines with both pregnancies, but I'm a sufferer anyway triggered by hormones or you can imagine what pregnancy is like. I only really suffered in the first trimester with my boy and didn't get too many but this time I was getting 2 a week most times and they only stopped around maybe 22 weeks, but I still get the odd one. So I definitely think pregnancy for me is different with different sexes x

Hi there, I found out I'm pregnant last week! week 6 now :) I'm at goal for 2 years so I'm quite confident I will need to gain weight (or I'll be just a belly...). The calculators say to gain between 25 to 35 lbs, so I'll say that being 8 st now, if I get to 10 st max by the end of my pregnancy I'll be happy (and still within healthy weight!!! Only just ;))

Congratulations Hun, at your weight the midwife won't worry about your weight at all how tall are you? Oh and it should be minimum of 28lbs is the recommended average I saw a table breakdown somewhere of what all that is if I find it I will post it!

X x x

oasis6918 said:
I'm really not enjoying my food again, I'm eating rubbish for last 2 weeks as low on funds. But the last few days I'm eating for the sake of it as I think I'm hungry then I can't be bothered, force it down or waste it. Today I've only truly enjoyed my strawberries but I made a fry up for tea thought I'd want it when it was ready but just sort of stared at it and didn't finish it. Anyone else gone off food towards the end? I was like this a couple weeks back too and I never ever go off food x

im the same at min hun,i am not enjoying full meals.i feel like something particular for tea,cook eat and then when come to eat it dont feel like it. i would prefer to snack on rubbish all day at min but really trying not too.
finished work yday and worried my eating going ti get out of hand as when i in work i eat a lot of fruit etc but when i at home i eat rubbish,guna go to aldi this week and get a lot of fruit n make nyself eat it hehe

I just feel so huge, but my food intake is getting less so if I can stop eating so much rubbish then hopefully the weight gain for the next few weeks will be minimal x

Congratulations Hun, at your weight the midwife won't worry about your weight at all how tall are you? Oh and it should be minimum of 28lbs is the recommended average I saw a table breakdown somewhere of what all that is if I find it I will post it!

X x x

cheers, I had some problems with my liver (I have a benign tumour on it and my doctor said that I need to be careful not to gain too much as it can cause problems of friction between my womb and my liver...) so I don't want to gain unnecessary weight. If I can stay within the 25-35 bracket I would be happy.

Congratulations hub it will go so quick my pregnancy has and I have 5 weeks left x

will it really? Time was flying until last Friday night, now it's going sooooooooo slowly ^^ why isn't the 30th of May yet? :(

By the way ladies, is it normal to start showing already at 6 weeks? It might be just bloating, but it looks a bloating in the right place... I want to keep my mouth shut in work up to the first scan, but how can i do it if it shows already? :(

I have a friend who is very slim about the 8 stone mark and she shows immediately, everyone's bodies are different but she put up a pic of her 16 week baby bump today and she's bigger than me and I'm 26 weeks lol it's just all dependent on you! No one will show in the same way so it's hard to say yes or no about showing early lol I would love to have a proper bump :(

X x x

Woooo 10 data after c section I'm back at pre pregnancy weight!! Now for the 2.5stone I need to lose anyway haha x

Yay I lost 1lb this week not bad to lose at 26 weeks! It did the merry dance between 1lb and 1.5lbs lol

X x x

Back