STS and controlled weight gain thread.

mrs-s

Gold Member
This thread is for anyone who wants to chat about their weight/loss/gain and STS aims in pregnancy at any stage.

Positive and supportive thread where we can keep each other going and motivate each other whatever your aim in pregnancy is, be that to lose weight, try and stay the same or just control your weight gain.

GOALS

Mrs-s - to try and STS, if not gain 15lbs max over next 10 weeks

Cas3 - to try STS or gain 1lb a week over next 5 weeks

Sparkle1978 - To STS as long as possible and try not to gain more than 1stone

Oasis6918 - lost 7lbs in 6 weeks to 3rd tri, Then to STS if possible but gain no more than 24lbs

xnewmex - to lose 6lbs in the next 6 weeks

Last edited:
Yeah I already weigh in Fridays that's when I start a new week, any weight gained now is mainly baby i think, my LO about 2.5 lbs at the moment so if he is anything like my son who was 8lbs 9oz I'll gain at least 6lbs just through his weight x

I reckon my baby will be about 9pm 4oz but DH reckons he will be early and weigh about 7lbs 6oz hehe x

Can I join this thread too? My aim is to lose 7lb in 6 weeks, before I hit the 3rd trimester when I will not be trying to lose weight as baby will have some serious growing to do. Then I aim to stay the same until my due date or not not gain more than a total of 24lb's x

Everyone is added to first post :)

Iv been naughty and just ate a big slice of chocolate cake! It was soo nice though!

Could really eat another piece but trying to resist, think I might have a tiny but more before bed hehe, oh well not been over calories all week so once in a while won't be a problem x

Yuck, do you suffer bad with it? Just when your pregnant or other times too? I had it horrendous with my lo and he had loads of thick hair which was lovely when born but I can't take anything for heartburn tablets like that make me gag. I woke up 2 nights ago with heartburn, I guess it's going to start soon again. I have never once suffered heartburn/indigestion when not pregnant thank god x

I never get it when not pregnant, had it last time too and my LO had loads of hair, don't know how true it means anything though :p haha

How is everyone this morning? I'm so tired had such a bad nights sleep im all achey and horrible this morning, think I'll have to take some paracetamol, legs are killing!

I never used to eat breakfast before this pregnancy, I make sure I have it every morning now and always feel better for it, of I do miss it I end up hungrier throughout the day and eating bad snacks x

Back