STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Well, got up this morning wondered where on earth I was couldn't remember what day it was or anything I was so tired. Then I realised it's Friday - after a busy week it's flown by I thought great.
Then realised it was weigh in........
Then I could have cried because I realised I'd forgot and we had pizza for tea last night, which I didn't even really want so I never would have night before weigh in.
So 5lbs on this week, really this time. Gutted. Nearly at 3 st gain now and I swore I wouldn't get as big as last time x

Terri I have too listen babe we not got long about it long as baby healthy it's ok I swore that too but hey it's happened we will get it off together with the support of the other girls I had pizza too so I gained 2 on ! So I put 3 stone 3 ibs on now x u have been throu a lot lately don't b tough on ur self x

I agree with Sparkle and whatever is gained now is just the baby and water! I think everyone is doing so well keeping motivated at this late stage as well :)

Gained 1lb this week, don't know how it@, possible but I did after my 5 lb gain last week. Hopefully was all water x

Oh gutted, have just had chinese....I'm so sidetracked with tomorrow being my last day I forgot about weigh in x

Cas3 said:
Im only had curry cos my oh wanted a treat cos its my bday otherwise I wud be strict, enjoy the last few wks and indulgue as much as you can before Millie and Nioami arrives x As from sunday im bk to dieting again x

Happy birthday Cas, hope you had a good day yesterday xx

5 lb gain, oops. So it's gone 5lb gain, 1lb, then 5lb again. It's my last day at work today so I'm taking in cake for the girls so will prob over do it with the sugar :) x

Yeah, can't move without my crutches at the moment in a lot of pain but baby is 3/5th's engaged so I'm happy to be in pain if that means baby is getting ready got 2 weeks left or less hopefully. Finish work today. How's your pregnancy going? x

Sparkle1978 said:
That will just be your body clinging onto water from the Chinese. I put 5lbs on over night once when I had Chinese. It was gone in a couple of days. Think it's the salt in the soy sauce! xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I've forgot about weigh in for about 3 weeks in a row now, I've started doing my Asda shop on a Thursday cos I can't manage it busy on a Fri so we've been having take away on a Thursday instead of Fri then I get home and come on here an remember wi the next day lol, going to try and remember next week x

Back