STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Thanks, Yeah work was really boring and slow as there wasn't much for me to do as my last day but I enjoyed my cake :) x

So... this is my pregnancy log :)

51.7 Kg, 8st 2.0 lbs(wk0) pre-pregnancy weight
52.3 Kg, 8st 3.3 lbs(wk1) (TOTM week)
51.8 Kg, 8st 2.2 lbs(wk2)
51.5 Kg, 8st 1.5 lbs(wk3)
50.7 Kg, 7st 13.8lbs(wk4)
51.2 Kg, 8st 0.9 lbs(wk5)
51.0 Kg, 8st 0.4 lbs(wk6)
51.2 Kg, 8st 0.9 lbs(wk7)
52.5 Kg, 8st 3.7 lbs(wk8-9) (lakes)

total gain in pregnancy up to now: 1.7 lbs :). the gain up to now is mostly due to the fact that last week end we went to lake Windermere and the healthiest option i could get there was a kid-size portion (but of course people like to indulge when they give you stuff so it stuffed me even if it was "kid-size"... -_-) of chicken nuggets and chips with mushy peas... I tried to have fish and take off the batter, if I had chips in the day I had a soup in the evening... then one day I felt i could be safe with a jacket potato with onion and well cooked Cumberland sausage... and they brought me the BIGGEST (but tastiest...) potato i have ever seen... never mind!!!! :D 1.7 lbs is not too bad is it? ^^

Cor blimey u being strict u have to b carful babe if u dont eat enough u get ketones in ur urine u need between 1700/2000 cals a day x

Sparkle1978 said:
Morning :) A bright and early 2lb gain for me! Lol I'm happy with that as it was looking like 5lbs on Monday! 16lb gain at 34 weeks. Next week is not going to be good. I've friends over tonight, Fathers day Sunday and my birthday Monday so lots of treats and cake will be consumed! Lol
Good luck everyone else :) I won't be on here this weekend so all have a fab one :) Oasis, I hope the sun shines for your little boys party and you all have an amazing time. Take care all :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That's fab at 34 weeks I'm so jealous he he. I'm at the stage now where I don't care I'm too near the end. I just know I'm going to work hard to lose as much as I can when baby is here. I'm sure it'll be a great day my family are mad lol. Enjoy your weekend and happy birthday for Monday xx

I managed to sts this week! Can't believe it and don't know how but think my appetite has dropped a little, maybe lol.
My scales took ages fluctuating between sts and a loss of 1lb before it settled so I'm really happy at my sts. I'm only 2lb away though from my heaviest weight which was the day before I had Jack and I've got 1 week to go even though I've only gone up 1 size this time and hubby says I can't weigh the same as last time cos I don't look it so overall I'm pleased x

I hope so, hoping for a stone ish loss from birth but whatever happens happens, I'll just work hard to get rid of the rest x

It went great thanks, he had a fab time, he got some great presents which he hasn't stopped playing with. His party was early though so he doesn't miss out if baby comes next weekend so he's got loads of pressie's still for his actual birthday. I don't mind spoiling him a bit this year, it's going to be strange for him a bit with the his little sister.
No signs yet, just lots stomach cramps but doesn't turn into anything, we'll see if sweep starts anything on Friday x

Oh I hope so, going to get hubby to pick up my gym ball after work so I'll have a bounce, were having Indians going to try something even spicyer I think tonight then hubby promised me a good evening ;) hopefully one of these might do something, I know which one I'll enjoy most lol x

Sparkle1978 said:
Thanks Cas :) Think I enjoyed the treats a little too much and I'm still ploughing my way through them! Lol Hope all is good with you :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Your allowed time off birthday week, it's a rule he he x

Exactly! Going to use my gym ball as much as possible before Friday, if I can get her to move down as low as possible then it'll increase my chances of having a successful sweep x

Yeah, I'm preparing to go over but at least with the sweeps it'll feel like things are being done and I'm not just sat here twiddling my thumbs, even if they don't work x

I think it's cos I'm just waiting, and I'm ready, and I want Jack to meet his baby sister and see how he interacts with her it'll be great x

Back