STS :( dont think this is the diet for me

I have pcos and have lost 6.5stone this year on s and s .. My doc told me low carbing hence getting your body into ketosis is the only effective way people with pcos can lose weight.. I have lost 9stone in total the rest was with Atkins. You ate the Chocs don't sweat it but please see these may well be the reason for the sts on the scale most likely it's not accurate and as someone has said u will have kicked yourself out of ketosis hence put a bit of water on.. Personally I would give it another week 100% and see how it goes... Also week 2 and 3 for me were hard as small losses but I had a woosh In week 3. I am also losing for an important hospital appointment so I can get fertility treatment I have gone from almost 22stone to just over 13 stone.. Believe me if I can do it Anyone cAn just be true to yourself. One point I will add is many doctors don't like vlcd but they are backed to the hilt with medical research that they are safe and they work. Doctors don't know all x

Will also add none of these ladies have been rude or antagonising they just want to help because you asked for it. Maybe this diet isn't for you but it doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.. Slimming world Is great but I can't lose weight on it.. I hope you find the right thing for you.. Look into south beach diet my dr suggested it and it kick started my losses at the beginning And I ate loads. X

Katiebaby I just wanted to say well done you are doing fantastic and it will all be worth it :)

I have always been overweight (been around 15st since I was a teenager) and i spent 16yrs trying to conceive my son including fertility treatment and 3 rounds of IVF and everything failed so I gave up. Shortly afterwards I got fed up with being so heavy so i started dieting and dropped to 11st and found out I was pregnant naturally within 6wks of getting to my goal weight and now I have my gorgeous son.

I truly believe that weight is the sole cause of my infertility so I'm back again trying to get back to my goal weight of 11st so we can hopefully be lucky again.

I wish you all the luck in the world :)

Katiebaby I just wanted to say well done you are doing fantastic and it will all be worth it :)

I have always been overweight (been around 15st since I was a teenager) and i spent 16yrs trying to conceive my son including fertility treatment and 3 rounds of IVF and everything failed so I gave up. Shortly afterwards I got fed up with being so heavy so i started dieting and dropped to 11st and found out I was pregnant naturally within 6wks of getting to my goal weight and now I have my gorgeous son.

I truly believe that weight is the sole cause of my infertility so I'm back again trying to get back to my goal weight of 11st so we can hopefully be lucky again.

I wish you all the luck in the world :)

Thanks so much, ive heard many people say they fell naturally after losing weight I have already seen an improvement I now have mild pcos the lowest level, my cysts are few now and symptoms improve, pcos can cause infertility but the doctor I saw recently in turkey says if I lose a little more weight and try the tablets he gave me he doesn't see it being a big problem any more :)

Back