STS for 11 days...Is This a Record?!

jacci48

Silver Member
Hi all, well I have stayed at 231 lbs for 11 days now, started judding on 23/8 and am doing alt days.

Have stuck to all my UD's and DD's, except for last weekend when I had 2 UD's. I have decided that today is going to be an ID of about 1100 cals and then a DD tomorrow and then back to normal.

Im not going to stop judding because I enjoy it and the inches to do seem to be going...clothes all very loose, but has anyone else sts for so long? I didnt put any weight on after my 2 UD's but didn't lose any after my DD yesterday either, I am in the menopause and havent had a period for yonks so cant blame it on TOM!!

Thanks for listening to my moaning!! x

Last edited:
Thanks for that Fizzy you have made me feel better, Im glad Im not the only one! Its so strange not to put weight on after my 2 UD's and then not to lose after a DD!!! Still on any other diet I would have thrown in the towel so this judding deffo has something!!

Thanks again and fingers crossed for a loss for both of us!! x

I showed a loss this morning so it's looking good for me this week, not sure whether tomorrow or sat will be my official WI

15 lost : 52 to goal

11 days doesnt seem too bad now!! Isnt it funny how our bodies work or dont!! Heres hoping for a loss for you Alex!! x

Are you doing any exercise? You could be losing fat but gaining muscle which would balance things out.

Maybe got a body fat measurer, too?

I dont do much in the way of exercising Faith...poor old thing that I am I have a dodgy back(facet joint disease to quote the condition!)!!I do a bit on the old wii fit but not enough to build muscle Im afraid. Ive made today an Id, not liking it much, feel yucky which I never do on a DD...strange. Mind you if it works its worth the yuckiness!!

Take care..x

Make it 12 days now, I changed yesterday to an ID, dont really want to start having 2 DD's together yet when I still have a lot to lose. I am hopeful after todays DD I will show a downward trend tomorrow!!!

I started to have a few Sts when I was about 5/6 weeks in, my advice would be do what you are doing, stick to what you know works, I bet it will kickstart again,however if in another week you are in the same position and you have no reason for a STS then some tweaking may be needed to shake your body up again, I do this from time to time and it works, I will always fall back to my good old MWF dd pattern but a few weeks of jiggling does work if you find yourself stuck for an extended time x

Thanks for that Jo, the good thing is that Ive not been tempted to binge, just tempted to chuck the scales out of the window! x

Back