STS - how????

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I started on 810 last week, especially after advice here that I should do as my BMI is too low to keep SSing, and I've weihed in today and have STS! I'm so peeved. I was hoping to see the 9s this weekend. I've even been drinking plenty of water. What did I do wrong? At this rate, I'll never get to target!

I've 'sts' twice since I started :( it's so depressing when it happens but had brill loss the weeks after

Chin up :) things WILL move again x

I guess this is where it all gets to test you (just a bit more!). You have done brilliantly and are very close to goal now so your body has less to "give up". Also you have started 810 so things have changed and your body just needs time to catch up - keep with it and don't get de-motivated. Those who've managed to get to target have said that the hard work really begins around maintenance and by stepping up the plans that's where you are really:)

Nothing to add really that everyone else has said. Just a bit more encouragement. Keep at it, it will come off.

Like Leah said, sometimes you have a STS week, and you'll make up for it next week, so just see what happens! I also have weeks where I lose very little lbs wise, but I have good inch loss. Do you measure yourself too?

Hi there

STS is quite common when you move up a plan. The introduction of food can cause the body to temporarily retain water but it will sort itself out. Try not to be too disheartened it will start to move downwards again... I promise!

x

There is nothing wrong with sts! It is so much better than putting on weight, good luck for next weeks weigh in :D

Back