STS in 2nd Week?

natpot

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to RC, in the middle of my third week. I've really rather enjoyed the first couple of weeks but have to say I am a little disappointed with my losses so far. I lost 3lbs the first week and stayed the same this Tuesday. My leader said this is quite common and that I should have a pretty good loss this time but I just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything similar?

I have stuck to the plan religiously and think the GI element of the plan is fab. Was really hungry for the first 4 days and since then I haven't been hungry at all!

Anyone else signed up to the Aspire Channel swim? :eek:

Nat

Hi Nat,

Funnily enough (or not as I'm not finding it very funny) I've just found myself in the excact same positioin as you. Had a 3lb loss in my first week and have weighed myself today and stayed the same. It's really fustrating!:(

I was feeling so good last week. And now I feel a bit fed up. I'm not finding it hard, so it's not that I feel like giving up, but I am thinking is there anything else I could've done. So I decided to come on here for some inspiration. Strangely reading your e-mail has made me feel a little more normal ;)

I hope that you have a better loss this week, let me know how you get on. Good luck :D

Kate x

Hi guys,

Don't get frustrtated it does happen. Have yu done your measurements as well? sometimes I found that the inches would show more than the weight and at others it was the weight and not the inches.

Just remember though STS means you're not gaining! Hope you have better results next week.

Jules x

Hi Nat

Don't worry my weight loss has been similar, lost 4lb first week then nothing, i think it slowed because i was on the 1200 kicj start calorie allowance, I have upped my calories to 1400 now and started doing GI jeans DVD and have lost a further 1lb. Good luck at your weigh in next week, am sure it will be good.
CEK xx

Hi Guys and thanks for all the support,

Kate, As you say, it isn't funny but really reassuring to know that it is normal! Good luck to you too for next weigh in - let me know how you get on.

Jules, thanks for your reply. I forgot to take my measurements but will go and do them this morning.

CEK, sounds as though you are determined, well done! Again, good to know it is something that often happens but so frustrating!

Nat
x

Back