STS/Limited weight gain diary

Cas3 said:
Ah lovely names I do like Noah it goes well wiv Joshua, im sure Joshua be fine its amazing how quickly everyone adapts to having a new baby. I got watch my l'o as she keeps wanting to pick up the baby, hoping its only going last a few days.

Your calories were good yesterday, I dont feel like im dieting, its so much easier adding up cal's than working out points or syns.

Yeah we do have family near by to help if we need it but we generally ok we do get bit of time in evening as its just hollie up, Maisie's in bed by 7.30 she's a great sleeper and Emily likes watching a dvd in her rm, have you got family near by to help x

Yeh I'm starting to get in the swing now..did you put much weight on with your pregnancy? Luckily my mam is great she always has Joshua but my sister has just has her baby so don't want to put on her to much. aw thats good that your evenings are your own, Joshua is in bed for seven so I'll do exactly the same with this baby n hopefully no problems x

I gained 7lbs by the end of my pregnancy, wiv my middle child, I gained over 3 stone!
It does help having the girls in bed early so we can just chill out. What will the age gap be, between both babies x

Im not driving at the moment, im waiting for new car, I think it is 6 wks till driving, it use to be 6 wks when you can start doing light exercise, maybe they've changed it but I had my baby 6 wks ago today, and there's noway I feel up to going gym just yet so it might depend on ur recovery x

Wheatflakes- 120
mini twix finger and 2 quality street- 160
4 slices of toast and sandwich spread- 300
yoghurt-54
3 pieces of galaxy and blue ribband- 225
chichken, veg and 3 small yorkshires in country french sauce- 743
yoghurt- 54
creme egg- 150
Total - 1806

Not even going to count yesterday as it was my birthday n the amount I ate was ridiculous :(
Today so far
2 thorntons chocolates 132 cals
Toast with sandwich spread 300 cals
half a bag of mini eggs- 245 cals
homemade curry, chips and nan= 824 cals
2 thorntons chocolates- 132
creme egg- 150
Total- 1783

Last edited:
Another rubbish day as been at a BBQ:
Chocolate hoops with milk
sausage sandwich
southern fried wedges
piece of jam sponge cake
chocolate fudge cake
half a chocolate digestive
Going to have for tea either cheese on toast or cheese and pickle sandwich
creme egg
God knows how many calories :(

Today so far..
Wheetaflakes-120 cals
minestronie soup and brown bread- 320
yoghurt- 60 cals
2 creme eggs- 300
big mac and medium fries- 820 cals
milky buttons- 160
Total- 1780 cals

Last edited:
Just weighed and have stayed the same this week which I'm pleased about.
So far today...
Half a twix-144
4 quality street-152
chocolate biscuit- 137
slice of toast with sandwich spread- 68
fresh fish and veg- 260
toast with cheese and pickle- 329
creme egg- 150
Total so far- 1240

Last edited:
So far today..
slice of chocolate cake- 229
vegetable soup and slice of brown bread- 242
half a tuna sandwich- 392
creme egg- 150
mini milkyway bite- 80
toast with sandiwcih spread- 276
space raiders- 122
peanut kit kat- 260
Total - 1751

Last edited:
Ah shattered today like so god knows what I will eat. OH has been up since 3 with a tummy bug, up and down like a yo yo so I sent him down to sleep which led to a row about me being unsympathetic! It's hard to feel sympathy when it's taken you ages to get to sleep, your uncomfortable, baby is kicking you all over, your legs in agony and then your woken up n you need to pee! Rant over... Only 14 n a bit more weeks n I'm sure I'll be back to my nice sympathetic form again!

Aw hope you have a nice relaxing day to make up for your rubbish sleep! It's hard for men to understand just how uncomfy it is trying to sleep when your pregnant! Especially when it's hot xx

Yeh I know, I do feel a bit bad like but it took me hours to get back to sleep and then had to be up with the LO, but never mind it'll be harder with two! I'll go and get some fresh ait in abit, will you be doing anything nice today with the weather? I felt the heat at work in the office yesterday and I'm not ever in full bloom yet! x

We went for a picnic at the park yesterday! Today DH is going to do the grass while he's off, think were just having a day at home and in the garden today, tomorrow off to MILs on the afternoon so think we will go to a park over that way tomorrow hopefully it's still nice! x

Well yesterday and today have been rubbish as OH was taken to A&E with salmonella poisoning,....feel really bad as I complained and moaned about him being up all night :( I just thought he was being a typical man so trying to be extra nice now! So far today
Bacon sandwich
2 mallows
Mini milkyway

He feels a bit better now n has been given tablets so he's in the garden now while I'm fussing him! I feel quite bad like! We think it's came from some eggs which he ate thank god me and LO didn't have any as that doesnt bear thinking about! You enjoying the sun? X

I know I can't believe how sunny it is! Have you tried primark? I don't tend to spend a lot of money on summer stuff as he hardly gets any ware out of it. Apart from the last few days I haven't done to badly but I'm eating a lot of chocolate as I think im taking advantage of the calorie counting :( x

Back