STS/Limited weight gain diary

Had a really rubbish few days but need to get back on track, weigh in tomorrow so god knows what that is going to be like...
Today so far..
Strawberry crunch cereal- 250
tuna crunch sandwich- 450
yoghurt- 54
creme egg- 150
mini milkyway- 80
984 so far
mmmh ended up going for a happy hour so had
stuffed aubegine
pepperoni pizza
ice cream
Oh well..start again tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Thanks Cas. I'm sure you will, you seem to be doing really well! Im just going from bad to worse! x

Right let's start again
Crunchy cereal 250 cals
Cereal bar 75 cals
2 shortbread fingers- 190 cals
mini roll- 125 cals
beef hula hoops- 128 cals
hunters chicken, veg and wedges- 400 cals
creme egg- 150 cals
1318 cals

Last edited:
So far today
Crunchy cereal -250 cals
Tuna sandwich-450 cals
Creme egg- 150 cals
Yoghurt-56 cals
Frys creme-205 cals
vegetable, chicken and rice stir fry- 684
1795 cals

Last edited:
Today..
coco cereal- 150cals
2 slices of toast and sandwich spread-150cals
chicken fajita sandwich- 410 cals
cerreal bar- 116 cals
2 alpen bars- 250 cals
pasta bake- 662 cals
clice of bakewell cake- 264 cals
Total -2002 cals

Last edited:
So weighed in this morning and I have lost a 1lb which I cannot believe! So thats 12lb total at 27 weeks. Now that the jubilee is over and theres no more big events I'm going to seriously knuckle down with the diet as with me entering the 3rd trimester I know its going to be even harder to sts or lose. Theres potentially only 13 weeks left and I dont want to lose my way now.
Today:
cocoa ceral- 150 cals
Kiddie lunch-2 vegetable fingers, 2 mini waffles, 2 mini kievs, 1 turkey drummer and spaghetti- 472 cals
batternburg cake- 300 cals
haddock fish and spaghettu hoops- 363 cals
alpen light- 70 cals
space raiders- 122
twirl- 230 cals
alpen bar- 125 cals
1832 cals total

Last edited:
Today:
Coca hoops- 150 cals
ham salad sandwich- 260 cals
slice of choc cake- 210 cals
chicken and veg- 350 cals
yoghurt- 49 cals
ripple- 174 cals
alpen bar- 125 cals
toast and sandiwch spread- 110
Total- 1428
Probs have summit else later on as cals a bit low but I dont even feel very hungry

Last edited:
Today:
coco pops cereal bar- 83 cals
alpen light bar- 65 cals
mossarella and tomato chibatta, 2 potato chips, little bit ice cream and sugar cone- approx 658 cals
Tea will be:
home made chicken curry with chips and nann bread- 837 cals
ripple- 174 cals
yoghurt- 50 cals
Total should be:1867 cals

Today will be right off the plan as OH has gone on a stag weekend and we went out for breakfast before he left:
porridge with almonds, raisens and honey
Fry up-1 rasher bacon, 2 hash browns, fried mushrooms, egg, tomatos, 2 sausgaes, beans and toast
Will have frozen pizza later..eek
Going to try and not eat out of sheer boredom this weekend and just have today

Rubbish weekend but will worry tomorrow when I WI.
Today:
weetaflakes-130 cals
tomato soup- 150 cals
brown bread- 92 cals
creme egg- 150
Alpen bar- 125
mini milkyway- 80
chicken, veg and rice stirfry- 607
creme egg-150
Total - 1404 cals

Last edited:
We'll see how it goes when I get home! Oh I love cheese just cannot seem to keep to a few slices tho! Well creme eggs have been my no 1 craving been having two a day but had a panic attack as everywhere has ran out but luckily managed to get some from the Market 5 for £1!!! So stocked up!
I'm sure that 5lb will come off and if not there's always next week! You been feeling alright? X

Aw thats good, I think theres nothing worse than having a bad pregnancy for the whole time! Yeh havent been to bad, having a few issues "downstairs" but been referred to physiotheraphy so hopefully that will sort it! This is uyour third isnt it? Do you know what your having? I'm having my second boy :)x

4! Aw that's lovely! Two of each is a wonderful combination yous must be really pleased :) there will be nearly four years difference I don't think I'll leave it as long if there is a next time. Do you have much support to help out of need be? X

I'd love 4, hubby says he can't believe with all my spd etc after both pregnancies, if emergency section with the first I'm still happily thinking we'll have more. He wonders how I do it. I say it's worth it, 9 months for the rest of my life. He's agreed to 3 so far but I'd love 4 two of each. I don't think 4 years is too much of an age gap. There'll be 2 years (possibly to the day) between my two, but if I have another we'll leave a bigger age gap x

I think the reason why I think 4 years is to long is because LO is so used to being the only (spolit!) one and plus I would like to try for another after this one to see if we could get a girl but will be going in my 30s and for some reason I didnt want babies then, I wanted to be all done! Sparkle, I'm a bit like you in that my mam does a lot during the day and I dont like to put on her on a night so we can go out. Your right Oasis, it is only 9 months and the thought of having loads of children and grandchildren around me when I'm older as well makes it all worth while! x

Exactly, I'm the same I want more because I come from a huge family and I'd like to keep it going x

Back