STS/Limited weight gain diary

Today:
Cereal- 130 cals
toast with sandwich spread- 110 cals
alpen light bar- 65 cals
slice of jam cake- 200 cals
twirl- 180 cals
kiddie tea- turkey drummer, fishfingers, chicken burger, alphabites and spaghetti- 672 cals
creme egg- 150
Total-1507 cals

Last edited:
Today:
wheetaflakes- 130 cals
percy pig jellies-150 cals
tuna sandwich- 450 cals
creme egg- 150 cals
yoghurt- 50 cals
Chicken, veg and rice stirfy-350 cals
Creme egg- 150 cals
Total-1430

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely love having a lot of family, and my hubby only has his mum, dad, brother, sil, a niece and nephew and an uncle. No grandparents or cousins etc. So he can't get over how many people are in our family and how many were in touch with x

Knowing me and with the OHs boy genes I will end up with 4 boys lol not sure if I can cope with that! I do love the thought of it tho and not stopping until we had a girl x

Would you have to have a section again? a friend of my mum's has had 5 although she was told after her 4th section not to get pregnant again. Maybe it just depends on how previous sections go. Would oh like another too? x

Well I would presume (just guessing) that there's less risk for another section the longer you leave it. I hope you get a little boy one day :) x

I always wanted 4 but kids are so expensive and DH says 3 at the most because otherwise we will need an 'ugly' car haha waiting til teddy is at school now so think by the time we have another teddy will be 3 and Jesse 6!

Ha ha that's what hubby says, he's not having a crap car to accommodate 4 kids x

Neither me or the OH don't drive but I'm doing my lessons at the minute as I desperately want a car..really don't fancy trekking two kids about by bus and walking all the time.

Today:
Cocoa rice- 150cals
alpen bar- 125 cals
toast with sandwich spread-240
alpen bar- 125 cals
fish, peas and chips-595 cals
cheesecake-234 cals
2 biscuits- 120 cals
twirl- 230 cals
Total- 1819 cals

Last edited:
Neither me or the OH don't drive but I'm doing my lessons at the minute as I desperately want a car..really don't fancy trekking two kids about by bus and walking all the time.

Thats really good Gemma, I did my lessons when I was pg with my second for same reasons, If we did go for number 4 I wudnt mind the sex, my friend is on her 8th xx

Her 8th?! Jesus! Where does she put them? I think logistically home wise we'd only have room for one more. Yeh it's irritating me now I just want to have passed me test x

Hopefully only about a month away i dunno if it's my hormones or what but I'm struggling with things going in! Yeh it's expensive like I think if you had 4 it more it probs wouldn't be worth going back to work with the amount you'd pay out in childcare x

Back