2 pieces of fudge- 140 cals
quorn burger- 280 cals
2 slices of toast with sandwich spread- 150 cals
ripple- 174 cals
wotsits- 95 cals
total-1314 cals

oasis6918 said:
Hey Gemma, how you doing? x

I'm not doing to bad but p'ed off that haven't got a physiotherapy appointment yet, it's been a week tomorrow so will chase the mw then. My face feels massive at the minute as well, u wouldn't mind putting the weight on if my face was skinny lol.
Did you relax yesterday at the mil's? Just read your diary I didn't even think of a bag for the LO! You all sorted? I need to get more organised I'm 29 weeks tomorrow n I've got Nowt in, no pram nothing x

Today:
Wheetflakes-130 cals
Blue ribbon-99 cals
Allen bar-125 cals
Tuna sandwich- 316 cals
Yoghurt-61 cals
Creme egg-150 cals
881 so far
half a ham and cheese panini
sticky treacle pudding and custard

Last edited:
Fordg said:
I'm not doing to bad but p'ed off that haven't got a physiotherapy appointment yet, it's been a week tomorrow so will chase the mw then. My face feels massive at the minute as well, u wouldn't mind putting the weight on if my face was skinny lol.
Did you relax yesterday at the mil's? Just read your diary I didn't even think of a bag for the LO! You all sorted? I need to get more organised I'm 29 weeks tomorrow n I've got Nowt in, no pram nothing x

I'm gettin fat at the back of my neck but my face doesn't seem too bad so it's really random and annoying. I can't believe there making you wait so long for your appointment. I'm having to use my crutches more and more now.
I was told 4 weeks ago I should have had a anaesthetic referral at hospital, then I brought it up with consultant and he said I should of already had it because it was requested at my booking appointment - that was 29 weeks ago! So it's been 3 weeks since I saw him and still haven't had a letter. I could have had baby by now.
Yeah we relaxed yesterday hardly did anything it was great.
Do you know what type of pram you want? x

Chase them up hun I had a anetist app at 34 weeks I had problem with my epidural I'm having a spinal this time I had the other one last I had severe head aches I had to b admitted to hospital for it to b reversed its called a blood patch x so many things to think about x Gemma I got my ass in gear at 34 weeks lol I'm all sorted now thank god I just want her here safe now x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Chase them up hun I had a anetist app at 34 weeks I had problem with my epidural I'm having a spinal this time I had the other one last I had severe head aches I had to b admitted to hospital for it to b reversed its called a blood patch x so many things to think about x Gemma I got my ass in gear at 34 weeks lol I'm all sorted now thank god I just want her here safe now x

It's a joke my place, don't see anyone now until my due date. So I'll tell the midwife then. They've had long enough to send me an appointment x

That's a joke she might have to get u seem on Friday do kick
A fuss up she can call get u an app it's her fault u should of had one at 34 weeks x

Yeah I might ring tomorrow actually and see what she's got to say, I'll just say to her I was lead to think it was important and consultant said I should have had my appointment by now x

Ur consultant should of made u one mine did I don't c midwife I'm
Under consultant better care mw do t give a shhit. 2 minute stop they r x

My mw is really nice as a person just crap, I'll definitely ring tomorrow and get her to sort somethin out x

oasis6918 said:
I'm gettin fat at the back of my neck but my face doesn't seem too bad so it's really random and annoying. I can't believe there making you wait so long for your appointment. I'm having to use my crutches more and more now.
I was told 4 weeks ago I should have had a anaesthetic referral at hospital, then I brought it up with consultant and he said I should of already had it because it was requested at my booking appointment - that was 29 weeks ago! So it's been 3 weeks since I saw him and still haven't had a letter. I could have had baby by now.
Yeah we relaxed yesterday hardly did anything it was great.
Do you know what type of pram you want? x

I appreciate they have loads to do and loads of people to see but honestly I don't think they really give a toss! I have the same mw as last time n she was rubbish then and the only reason why I kept with her is cos the others are at the hospital n it's to far from my house. I'm defo going to chase tomorrow as I don't want things to get worse.
You should def chase it up like altho you will probs have had the baby before you see him! Have they said if the pain could affect you much when giving birth?
With Joshua I was a right fanny and wouldn't get anything second hand it all had to be brand new but with this one I'm not as bothered I realise there's better things to spend the money on so going to get a apple iCandy from eBay I think x

xxxjessiexxx said:

Yeh I'm hoping if I leave it all until the last minute it will give me things to do in the last weeks as they drag but knowing me he'll be early and I'll have nothing in! X

Fordg said:
I appreciate they have loads to do and loads of people to see but honestly I don't think they really give a toss! I have the same mw as last time n she was rubbish then and the only reason why I kept with her is cos the others are at the hospital n it's to far from my house. I'm defo going to chase tomorrow as I don't want things to get worse.
You should def chase it up like altho you will probs have had the baby before you see him! Have they said if the pain could affect you much when giving birth?
With Joshua I was a right fanny and wouldn't get anything second hand it all had to be brand new but with this one I'm not as bothered I realise there's better things to spend the money on so going to get a apple iCandy from eBay I think x

Not really but I had my spd worse the first time and I tell you what I didn't even notice it when I went into labour, even before I got painful contractions, whether it was the adrenaline or what they only thing I know is there's no chance they'll get me to birth on my back or sides, it'll have to be on all fours or upright, I have no control over my bottom half when lying down I'm literally paralyzed, have to wear jammy bottoms to bed just so that when I turn over I have something to hold onto to pull my legs around it's that bad.
I've seen those pram's there very nice, I don't see why everything should be new as long as it's safe and looks in good condition. The only things I have to have brand new even this time are mattresses.

Jesus, thats really bad. Hopefully if it was worse last time there shouldnt be nay further problems and you know what to expect. Yeh, I would always get brand new matresses there only coppers as well x

Yeah I know it sounds horrendous and it is really I guess I've just had to learn to live with it, I knew I'd get it again with this baby and to be honest it won't stop me doing a third time no doubt, so I put up with the agony as best I can xx

Back