mini whisper- 83 cals
2 shortbread biscuits- 198
836 so far
Wotsits-95
Flake yoghurt-240
I slice of cheese on toast -120
1291 god knows how with that sh*t

Last edited:
These taxi bars are addictive, I'm sooo banning hubby from having them in the house! x

They've got to be the nicest but the thing is you can't just have one either. I've had 2 today x @

Today
Wheetaflakes-117
Mushroom stroganoff and rice - 500 cals
Creme egg-150
767 so far but pizza for tea..
Pepperoni pizza-1158 cals

Last edited:
Today
Wheetaflakes-117
Mushroom stroganoff and rice - 500 cals
Creme egg-150
767 so far but pizza for tea...

Enjoy! its friday!

you can always start again tomorrow, dont beat yourself up about it!; :)

Yep just enjoy it, no point in feeling bad, you may as well enjoy it and make it worth it :) tomorrow is a new day x

What sorta pizza you got? I've stuck to the slim fast plan all day, I'm really impressed, not sure how long it will last though. Hopefully til Friday :)

Asda Stuffed crust pepperoni ...I don't do things by half! Ah that's really good, I've never done slim fast, do you rate it? I'm gonna be extra good tomorrow as at a christening on sun n I go to pot with buffets x

It's easier than it looks and I'm rubbish at diets like this but you have 3 x 100 cal snacks during the day, 2 sf shakes or meal bars, one for breakfast and one for lunch. Then a balanced 600 cal meal for dinner.

I had -
Sf shake, strawberries and WW yogurt for breakfast
Sf shake, melon and kiwi for lunch
Snack in afternoon was a snack a jack caramel
Tea was a good for you pasta frozen meal, 2 slices WW bread, one was with butter, few slices of cucumber
Desert was WW yogurt and snack a jack

Looking forward to tomorrow x

Fordg said:
Asda Stuffed crust pepperoni ...I don't do things by half! Ah that's really good, I've never done slim fast, do you rate it? I'm gonna be extra good tomorrow as at a christening on sun n I go to pot with buffets x

Never done sf plan before but I used lie shakes to help me lose 4 and a half stone after my first pregnancy. I'll let you know how it goes though. So far its easier than I thought it would be x

I'm doing well so far today, at my aunty's now until about 4 then by time I get home do some tea for Jack it'll be time for my tea, then I've got some housework to do so I'm hoping it'll pass the time til later evening so I don't get tempted to go if the cupboards x

Today
Cocoa rice-150 cals
Soup and bun- 260 cals
6 celebration sweets- 246
656 so far
Small pepperoni pizza- 766 cals
2 more celebrations- 82 cals

Last edited:
Today
Wheetaflakes-130 cals
Special k bar-89
tuna sandwich-450
Yoghurt- 60
twirl-230
959 so far
curry and chips-660 cals
cheese wotsits- 115
creme egg- 150
1884 so far

Last edited:
Not a great start to the day food wise...
Coco rice-150
2 custard creams-160
Shortbread-99
409 so far
Special K bar- 160 cals
tea is going to be- chicken chasseur, parsnips, veg, yorkshire pudding with leom tart- 825
May have creme egg as well- 150 cals

Last edited:
Back