Sts queen diary :(

Monday 13th June red day

Breakfast : nectarine, (free)

Lunch: 2 x nimble bread 1 tbsp light Mayo (2.5) lettuce, tomato (free) chicken and bacon (free) fat removed of course

Snack: passion fruit (free) fat free hartleys pineapple in jelly (4?) I am still waiting to find syns for this! I thought it was 1/2 but just read it is about 4 but not sure.

snack: 1/2 tsp peanut butter 1/2tsp nutella. (5) banana (free) so yummy dipped in for a sweet fix

Dinner: stew- steak and kidney(free) leeks, carrots, onion (free) potato (heb) stock (free) gravy granules (2)

For my hea I had 100ml milk and a tiny bit of cheese

Syns-13.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 14th June ee

Breakfast: half grapefruit(free) 1x nimble (heb) 2x poached eggs 3x bacon fat removed (free) tsp light butter(1.5) tbsp brown sauce (1) grilled tomatoes (free) think the tomatoes and grapefruit count as superfree!

Lunch: tuna, wholewheat pasta, mixed Mexican beans (all free)

Snack: apple, 2x clemintines (free)

Dinner: birds eye piri piri chicken (3.5) tomatoes cucumber and lettuce (free) 1x wrap (6.5) mixed beans (free) pasata (free)

Snack: banana, frozen toffee mullerlight (both free)2x maltesers crunched into my muller yum not sure how many syns for two maltesers(1.5)? for my hea I'm having 3x light babybell

Syns:14

I have realised I find it impossible to have less than 12 syns how does everyone do it ?? I felt so good today but when you sit down and add it up I'm always surprised

Last edited:
Wednesday 15th June red day

have only just realised that I have to Syn my omega 3 capsule that's (1/2 per capsule) I think ?

Breakfast: banana (free) bacon eggs (free) splash of milk (1/2hea) grilled tomatoes (free)

Lunch: jam doughnut ooppsy was only thing in sight and needed energy (12)

Dinner: 2x nimble bread (heb) small bit of cheese (rest of hea) ham, lettuce and tomato (free) mustard (free) 1tsp light Mayo (1.5)

Snack: apple, nectarine (free)

Wi today 1lb down yay sorry for tmi but I reckon it would be more if I could go to the toilet!! my birthday tomo so have to keep up the good work and resist cake, plus a family do Saturday must resist buffet and wine will stick to vodka and soda!

Last edited:
Thursday 16th June ee?

Well it's my birthday today and for months I actually lost this week so I will try to steer clear of to much cake and choose healthy on my meal out tonight, I'm thinking it may be a flexi syn day but I will try to not go off the rails to much......

Breakfast: birthday cake a small slice I may add! I think I worked it out to be 7syns but who knows trying to not feel the guilt to much

Last edited:
Happy birthday :)

Just have a fab day and don't worry too much about sticking to plan. Def have a flexible day if you cNt enjoy yourself on your birthday when can u haha x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Happy birthday :)

Just have a fab day and don't worry too much about sticking to plan. Def have a flexible day if you cNt enjoy yourself on your birthday when can u haha x

Thanks to right I can safely say in my drunken state I have had a flexi day!! Birthday cake a nice lunch then drinks and a nice meal!!

Friday 17th June

Well I did over indulge yesterday but I deserve it on my birthday :) will get back on track today..... Although I do have a 30th to go to I have decided to save some syns for the buffet and stick to free food on there so I can feel as though I'm normal!

Breakfast: ok so I went off track again!!! I'm going to swing it back from now though birthdays and alcohol are a bad diet mix

Last edited:
Monday 20th june ee

Well it's a new day......
I am so bloated and bunged up from the weekend feel 6 months pregnant! I am on with the green teas today see if it helps here goes....

Breakfast: melon (free) special k (heb) skimmed milk (1/2 hea)

Snacks:sweet and sour mug shot (free) Orange (free)

Lunch:none not feeling to great :(

Dinner: seafood salad- crab, praws, mussels, lettice, natural yoghurt tsp new potatos (all free) and mustard always thought this was free but it is (0.5) 2x small slices French stick (6) tsp butter (1.5)

Had 5 peanut m and ms? (4) frozen mullerlight (free)

Exercise: 1hour aquafit have got my 30 day shred DVD today wanted to start it but I am not feeling great today will start tomorrow

Syns 12 which sucks as I don't feel I've eaten much I still feel sick and bloated

Last edited:
Tuesday 21st June ee

Breakfast: cereal (heb) milk (hea) pineapple (free)

Lunch: asda spicy chicken and cous cous salad thought it wld be very low!! But is (5)
Asda sushi snack (1.5)

Dinner: quorn mince (free) with mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and baked beans (all free)

Snack:strawberries, banana and blueberries (free) tbsp nutella (4)

Exercise: half hour gym session had to leave as nearly passed out :( but better than nothing.

Will eventually start my 30 day shred!

Syns:10.5

Last edited:
Ali* said:
Are you feeling better? I'm right bloated up here! Feel like a beached whale!!

Peppermint tea all evening I reckon ;)

I feel strange I reckon I'm coming down with something as I keep coming over all hot and feeling sick plus my throat is sore and I'm still bloated, I attempted the gym today and had to sit down after ten mins as had a funny turn lol I sound 90 I've been drinking green tea but still nothing! Had to take two senna tablets last night but still nothing today :(

Thanks for asking my wi tomo not holding up hope!

I feel strange I reckon I'm coming down with something as I keep coming over all hot and feeling sick plus my throat is sore and I'm still bloated, I attempted the gym today and had to sit down after ten mins as had a funny turn lol I sound 90 I've been drinking green tea but still nothing! Had to take two senna tablets last night but still nothing today :(

Thanks for asking my wi tomo not holding up hope!

You're not preggers are you???

Green tea still has caffeine in it ... not as much as tea but make sure you offset with water. (Caffeine makes me dizzy)

Try something gentle like peppermint tea x

Ha ha everyone keeps saying that to me I hope not! It is doubtful I think it may be a virus coming but my body is trying to fight it off I have tried peppermint I don't et a chance to have a hot drink really only in the evenings I will see if I have any at home I know I have camomile which is calming

Wednesday 22nd July changed to ee need sw chips!

Feel worse today whatever this illness is, it is coming out now I'm really bloated I can't swallow and my chest hurts, wi in today I felt huge when I got up and you guessed it I have sts. I am disheartened as I weighed Sunday after dinner and I weighed the same and I have hardly eaten since then just been bloated and still not been to the toilet properly! So I think it is due to that but let's hope it's double next week!

Upping my water today...

Breakfast: (heb) fibre plus bar 2x nimble bread (6) 2x poached eggs 1tsp butter (1.5) marmite (free)

Snack: banana, nectarine and orange (free) frozen mullerlight so good on my throat yummy choc orange (free)

Dinner: sw chips with left over quorn mince with beans mushroom and peppers and natural yoghurt cucumber dip I made (all free)

attempted sw quiche for lunch Tomo with mushrooms, peppers and bacon all free just waiting for it to cool I need sw chips as I'm craving potato

Snack: about 5 peanut m and ms no idea I'd say 4 syns?

Syns:11.5 ok update I caved I really needed something after feeling sick o had a packet of crisps and three biscuits :( tomo I won't have many syns

Had a glass of milk as hea did not curb my appetite though!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 22nd July

Feel worse today whatever this illness is, it is coming out now I'm really bloated I can't swallow and my chest hurts, wi in today I felt huge when I got up and you guessed it I have sts. I am disheartened as I weighed Sunday after dinner and I weighed the same and I have hardly eaten since then just been bloated and still not been to the toilet properly! So I think it is due to that but let's hope it's double next week!

Upping my water today...

Breakfast: (heb) fibre plus bar

Awww that's a shame Baby! Don't let it get you down :(

Just the other day I was reading on one of the threads somebody had exactly the same thing happen with a bad cold. Once your body is back to normal your weight will drop off I'm sure xx

Thanks for the support, I am not to worried as I really am bloated so I knew it wouldn't of changed at least it's not a gain!

Thursday 23 June ee

Breakfast: glass of milk (hea) fiber plus bar (heb)

Lunch: banana, nectarine and slice of sw quiche (free)

Snack: sushi snack (1.5) edamame beans (free) ? I think

Dinner:Tilda egg fried rice (3.5) quick as I'm so tired after work and still poorly :( I will have some grapes to make it ee

Snack 2xjaffa cakes (4) choc snack a jack (2.5) frozen toffee mullerlight (free) poor throat :(

Syns:11.5

I have noticed my tummy feel hard and swollen and ive convinced myself I have put on loads I slyly weighed myself and I have put on 4lbs since yesterday..... That can't be right!!! Going to start my shred Monday just trying to get better which is hard when you have to work but hey ho and it's not official wi day so I am ignoring the scales!!!

Last edited:
Friday 24 June ee well.....

Breakfast: hi fibre bar (heb) milk (hea) banana. (free)

Lunch: nothing still poorly got an appointment with doctor and have some antibiotics hoping they work as it has moved to my chest and I'm feel really low my tummy is honestly so swollen I did a pregnancy test as it looks that bad I feel huge and low..... (Not pregnant phew)

Snack: mug shot I was starving after doctors and some grapes (free)

Dinner: sw chips, beans (free) and a Linda mcartney pie which I believe is high in syns at like 20 but I only ate the filling and half the bottom bit of pastry so it was probably my daily syns in that little bit!

I am naughty as didn't fill my plate with sf but I honestly can't be bothered cutting the potatoes was hard enough.

Sat 25 June ee???

Breakfast: Two nimble bread (6) 1tsp butter (1.5) marmite and two eggs (free)

Lunch: nothing as got up at half 12!!! Still poorly and bot sleeping managed what I had for breakfast though.

Dinner: sw carbonara (free) with bacon, pasta and yoghurt 2tbsp Philly light(2) 1tsp mustard

Snack: hi fi bar (heb) glass of milk (hea) 2xjagfa cakes (4)

Ok so no 1/3 super free I am just so tired my antibioctis have helped a little already which is good and to be honest I just need to get better so I'm doing my best fruit is hard to tolerate when you feel really sick :(

Syns:13.5

Last edited:
Sunday 26 June red day

Why can't I say no to work... Instead of doing a 4 hour shift I'm now doing 9 I think I'm still in denial that I'm I'll anyway moan over...

Breakfast: 2x weetabix (heb) milk (1/2 hea)
Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries all free 1 tbsp honey (2.5)

Lunch: chicken breast salad lettuce tomato sweetcorn pepper and pineapple All free

Snack: grapes (free) fibre plus bar (
Rowntrees fruit gums 8 1/2. For 50g tube I had a 48g and ate all but two so I will say (7) edamame beans (free) sushi (8.5)

Syns:18 oopsy

Last edited:
Back