Sts queen diary :(

Wednesday 20th July ee

Breakfast 2x shreded wheat (heb) milk (hea1/2)

Snack:6x scan bran ferreo rochers yum got carried away! (6) nectarine

Lunch: pasta, spinach, cheese under 28g so taken 2 Syn off as didn't use all of hxa (4) tinned tomatoes, chorizo (2.5)

Dinner:fruit salad pineapple, melon and strawberries with yoghurt and meringue (2.5) mug shot (free)

Drinks:green tea x1 water x 5 pints
1x camomile tea
Syns:15

Ok so mission perfect hasn't been great for past two days as I've been staying at my boyfriends, I made another scan bran cake earlier it is yummy

5 x scan bran (5) cover with hot water until mushy add 4 tbsp nutella (16)1 tbsp golden syrup (2)tsp ginger tsp cinamon couple drops of almond essence and 2 eggs mix well then put all into the oven 25 mins gas Mark 6 yum! Makes 6 slices at 4 Syns each I think...

Last edited:
silly sausage said:
Don't worry about those extra syns as you had less other days. It will average out and you will still be on track for your mission perfect :D Have a great day today!

Thankyou, I didn't eat crap it just all adds up!!

So wi today and I've lost 1lb!! Finally that pesky little bugger would not shift! Hoping for 1.5 next week although for me that is a target and a half!! But positive thinking! I think all the scan bran may have helped.

Thursday 21st july

Breakfast: weetabix (heb) milk (hea)

Snacks:2xmini sausage rolls 1x mini muffin! (9)

Lunch:nothing

Dinner:five bean chilli (4.5) salad

Drinks: not great :( lots of diet coke about 2 pints water so far

Syns:13.5

So it's last day of term today tried to stay on plan as much as possible gave in to a couple of minis but not to bad ....

Last edited:
Thank you let's hope I can keep it off after my mates bday weekend! Ice just watched them all eat Chips and kebabs when I got on I had a packet of crisps and a piece of White bread which was my naughty treat flexi Syn day done!

Baby-belle said:
Thank you let's hope I can keep it off after my mates bday weekend! Ice just watched them all eat Chips and kebabs when I got on I had a packet of crisps and a piece of White bread which was my naughty treat flexi Syn day done!

Not too bad thou better than a greasy kebab and chips...don't know whether I could resist if I was with a group of friends so well done :) x

It was hard I realised I also had a jacket potato with tuna an Mayo when I hot in to lol my writing is awful!! Stupid iPhone or was it the alcohol ....

Sunday 24 July red day

Breakfast: bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes eggs with a splash of milk (1/2) 3 tbsps

Made a hangover smoothie with 2 kiwis a banana a nectarine, strawberries natural yoghurt and a splash of orange juice (2)

Lunch:none

Snacks: scan bran cake (5) pork 2x Alpen light bars (heb) 3 x babybell light (hea)

Dinner:quorn chilli with peppers chillis tomatos and sw chips (heb) spring onion dip made from yoghurt ff lemon juice and spring onion.

Drinks: 3 pints water not great so tired today! Even drinking is an effort

Syns:7.5

Last edited:
Baby-belle said:
It was hard I realised I also had a jacket potato with tuna an Mayo when I hot in to lol my writing is awful!! Stupid iPhone or was it the alcohol ....

Bit of both? Haha my iPhone does predictive text so is forever changing what I write into random words haha x

Monday 25 th July red day

Breakfast: Alpen light bar (3.5)

Snacks:wine gums (5)

Lunch: chicken salad sandwich (heb1) for bread Mayo (1.5) pineapple

Dinner: seafood salad with lettice mussels prawns onion tomato beetroot cheese 28g. (hea)

Drinks:2.5 ltrs

Syns:10

Exercise: 1 hour aquafit. 30 min walk

Last edited:
Tuesday 26 th July ee

Breakfast: blueberry wheats (heb) milk (hea)

Snacks:1x reese peanut butter cup (10)

Lunch: jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn light Mayo (2)

Dinner: cajun chicken breast, onions, peppers, potato Tom sauce (1tbsp 1 )

Exercise:30 min walk

Drinks:1.5 ltr water, coffee

Syns:13 didn't realise one cup would be that many!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 27 July green

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal 800g loaf (heb) 2 poached eggs (free) marmite (free) 1 tsps butter (2)

Snacks:choc snack a jack (2.5) scan bran cake (3.5)

Lunch: tesco med sushi (3.5) pineapple

Dinner:hommous (heb) carrot sticks pickled onions random but was supposed to go out but got let down :(

Drinks:1.5 ltr need to get better!
glass of milk (hea)

Syns:11.5

Made a scan bran cake with nutella 2 tbsps (8) peanutbutter 1 tbsp (4) 4 scan bran (4) 1 weetabix (3.5) 2 eggs (free) so Syn a slice yum! 3.5 a slice

Missed Zumba today as had a hectic day :(

Last edited:
Thursdays 28th July

Wi today lost 1lb yay back in the 9s now let's keep it going backwards I don't want to keep hovering at the top end.

Goodwood today so I will try stay on track as much as possible but we are going for lunch.....

Breakfast: weetabix minis (heb) milk (hea) banana

Lunch: jacket potato with quorn chilli and salad

Snacks: sml tub Ben and jerrys (14)

Dinner: chicken, rice blackbean sauce (5.5)
1 hour gym session

Last edited:
Sunday 31st July ee

So had a couple of pimms and wines last night so back on track...

Breakfast: big fry up! With fry light of course bacon 2 eggs a wholemeal roll mushrooms sautéed potatoes and tomatoes with brown sauce (1.5)

Lunch: homemade sushi with tuna and carrot free I think ??

Snacks:2 x satsumas milk (hea) cup of Horlicks (4.5) ouch

Dinner: rest of my sushi couldn't resist

Drinks: 2 pints water 1.5 ltr water

Syns: 6.5

Last edited:
Monday 1 aug ee

Breakfast: weetabix minis (heb1) milk (hea) 2 satsumas

Lunch: five bean chilli with rice and salad (4.5)

Snacks:Alpen light bar (3.5) 2 plums kitkat (5.5)

Drinks:coke water not good

Dinner:mug shot, soya beans

Syns:13.5

Last edited:
Back