STS week 2

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Once again, for the second week running, ive STS. Becoming very disheartened now :(

I honest dont know what to do. Ive tried exercise, drinking and not drinking water, changing my healthy extras, changed the foods ive eaten, alternated between plans etc and nothing seems to make a difference.

Before my holiday/Christmas in November/December I had no problems losing weight but since being back with a 10lb gain I just cant shift anything! Ive only lost 1.5lb since Christmas :(

Please help, what can I do? :cry:

Hiya sorry that you've had two disappointing weigh ins. You have said that you've tried various ways to get a loss, but have you tried repeating a week, where you had had a loss?

I keep a food diary and if I've had a a STS week. I flick back in my diary, find a week where I got a loss and copy each day, meal by meal.

That's the only I can suggest and sorry if this is something you have already tried

Good luck

Have you tried some old fashioned success express days hun?
I'm going to do some next week, maybe not a full week but at least 4 days of it.
It does work :)
Chin up lovely lady. xx

3 meals a day each meal is 2/3rds superfree and 1/3 free (red or green or both)
2 A's and 2 B's
5-15 syns
Only snack on superfree foods.

It's hard but it does work hun.

You can have your A's and B's with meals, say extra potatoes with your dinner or as a snack eg ryvita.

Not without reading back a few years, I don't keep one now (I tried recently....)

I tend to have

Breakfast - bacon and egg (1/3) mushrooms and tomatoes (2/3) with maybe a B choice of bread

snacks - fruit

Lunch - home made veg soup with some chicken or beans in (1/3)
Soup made with peppers, onion, carrots, tinned tomatoes and herbs.

Snacks - fruit

Dinner - salmon, chicken or gammon with lots and lots of superfree veg. Usually with roasted or mashed butternut squash instead of potatoes as it's superfree.

I'd save a B choice for supper and have 4 ryvita with an A choice of cheese and tomatoes and cucumber on top.

Then you have syns.

It's not bad, takes a bit of planning but it can be done.

In fact, writing this out has inspired me even more!

Not without reading back a few years, I don't keep one now (I tried recently....)

I tend to have

Breakfast - bacon and egg (1/3) mushrooms and tomatoes (2/3) with maybe a B choice of bread

snacks - fruit

Lunch - home made veg soup with some chicken or beans in (1/3)
Soup made with peppers, onion, carrots, tinned tomatoes and herbs.

Snacks - fruit

Dinner - salmon, chicken or gammon with lots and lots of superfree veg. Usually with roasted or mashed butternut squash instead of potatoes as it's superfree.

I'd save a B choice for supper and have 4 ryvita with an A choice of cheese and tomatoes and cucumber on top.

Then you have syns.

It's not bad, takes a bit of planning but it can be done.

In fact, writing this out has inspired me even more!

Jaylou,
That seems like a normal SW diet anyway why is it called sucess express?
xxx

Because you have to have a two thirds superfree foods and you have to snack on superfree.

I also forgot to add - if something has a syn value then you take the highest red or green value (not the lowest like on EE).

So, no snacking on mugshots etc!

There is one other thing to consider. You may have reached your "natural" weight. Your BMI is great, you are an awesome weight for your height, and your body may well simply be resisting going any lower.

Perhaps not what you want to hear, but something to consider. We are not all designed to be at the lowest end of our BMI.

Back