STS Weigh in

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cheekypasterfield, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya i just wondered if others have had a sts even though they've been on the plan 100% and if so did you get a bigger loss the following week?

I got a sts but was on plan all week and wondered what other peoples experiences are?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine me up

Sunshine me up Member

I had the same experience... two weeks running.. also stuck to plan... interested to see what others have to say and hopefully some words of encouragement too... hopefully you'll have a loss next week :)

4. Galifreyan

Galifreyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast 3-2-1
    I STS a few weeks back even though I'd only ate my daily's, someone suggested I hadn't eaten enough as I had earned activity points but had saved them as well as my weekly's so the next week I ate all daily's and weekly's but saved my activity points and I lost.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

5. Dubchick81

Dubchick81 Finally Pregnant!!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3.5lb(-2.02%)
    Diet:
    Unsure as yet... Healthy eating/cal counting maybe for now
    I have seen a few ppl who weren't eating their weeklies and not losing or STS and were also they weren't eating enough so started eating weeklies also and they are seeing good results since.. Worth a try I wreckon!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.