sts :-(

so so hopefull

well guys
im totally stressed out today i went and got weighed and have stayed the same. im really sad about it especially as i really struggled this week but have not give in but was thinking my loss for the week would keep me going and no its not:cry:

Don't worry Hun, bet next week will make up for it...

I know how you feel, each weight loss each week keeps you going that little bit more, and it's heart wrenching when u have tried harder and you stay the same...

But it's not a gain, so keep your chin up, and look forward to the following week xx

Don't be disheartened, could be any number of things... constipation (this makes a huge difference in my WI results), water retention, different clothes etc. If you've not cheated then you *have* lost weight, its a physical impossibility not to as you are burning more calories than you are consuming, its just not reflected on the scales this week. Take your measurements, try on some clothes, chances are you'll feel it even if you can't *see* it x

Don't be sad so so. You have lost fat, so must have gained water this week - next week it'll be gone.

Any weeks I had poor losses were weeks where I had lost loads the week before, so in my head I used to split it to keep me positive - so you can say you've lost an average of 4lbs each of the last two weeks - isn't that a fab loss for anyone, and well worth keeping going for? :D

thanks guys and im feeling a bit better about it now was just really peeved yesterday. i totally understand that i had loads off last week and also i was indeed very constipated (although definatly not a problem today lol) and i brought a pair of size 16 jeans yesterday and they are a bit baggy round front and bum so i am pleased with that. i will just pretend i missed this weeks weigh in and look forward to the next one. x x x

Oh hun, that's cruel, when you've been 100% - especially so as it was Christmas. Stay strong and you will have a wonderful loss next week to make up for it ((hugs)) xx

thanks hun..........cruel wasnt the word lol i swear i could have quit on the spot but have decided to go again although dread the thought of weigh in next week incase the same thing happens but fingers crossed it wont x x

You won't. It'll come off next week, I'm sure! xx

well guys
im totally stressed out today i went and got weighed and have stayed the same. im really sad about it especially as i really struggled this week but have not give in but was thinking my loss for the week would keep me going and no its not:cry:

Hey, cheer up, look at last week's weight loss?! To have had a good loss again this week would have been nothing short of a miracle! Believe me a STS is a major achievement over Christmas......give yourself a break, ok? X

i know i was just really annoyed on the day because i had really wanted to eat and didnt but i know the week before was a great loss and the other reason i was so stressed with it was because my friend who got me started on this had a sts week around the 6 month mark and the following week he had +1lb and then quit. (although he had chicken and pickled onions during the week) and even though i know i have not cheated im still worried lol as i really want to get to goal but fingers crossed last week was a blip. im counting the days til weigh in lol x x x

Back