Total Solution STS!!!!

Hi It's my third week and I've not lost a lb not even 0.5 of a lb :-( has any one else experienced this? I'm so disheartened now because I really need to lose this 35lb and now I just feel like am doing this diet for nothing Boohoo x

Are you doing total solution, 2 packs, 1 bar, lots of water and nothing else? If so i really don't know why you're not losing weight?

I understand your frustration as this is a hard diet and you could be eating actual f@od and getting this result!

Maybe pay your doctor a visit?

Yes I am doing it 100% I did have a blip on bank holiday weekend and had a boozey binge and some chicken but was straight back on th wagon after that, so I guess it could be that. My doctors not so helpful, he put me on th depo injection which is the reason I gained all my weight now I'm stopping th injection but he says the effects will stay for at least another 3month :-( but I am just so miserable at th moment I need to lose this weight and even 2lb a week I'd smile lol x

Oh and I did lose 11lb first week and 4lb 2nd week just nothing this week, I no it works but just isn't working this week lol x

Ahhh penny has dropped now!! Sorry BB i read it as you hadn't lost any weight at all in 3 weeks on TS.....was thinking to myself that you must be some kind of medical marvel!!!
Don't worry about a sts this week, you're body is just sorting itself out and i'm sure that next week you'll have a good loss.

X

Have you measured yourself hun? You could've lost inches. Is it your TOTM? If it is then you are retaining water. HTH x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Divalicious said:
Have you measured yourself hun? You could've lost inches. Is it your TOTM? If it is then you are retaining water. HTH x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't had a TOTM for over a year. But as I'm coming off injection it runs out end of next week so who knows when I will have a TOTM but it could explain it :) x

carly82 said:
If you lost over a stone in the first two weeks and had a bit of a blip that would account for a STS, I'm sure it'll start coming off again if you are 100% this week :D good luck!

Thanks makes it worth while as I was beginning to feel very disheartened x

Oh my days young lady...I too thought ya was a scientific anomally...no weight loss was how i read it too...All of us get a STS i have had 2..one deserved the other not so deserved...get the tape measure out cos i lost inches the week i STS lots of em xxx

Back