Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution STS!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by BrideBaker, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. BrideBaker

BrideBaker Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi It's my third week and I've not lost a lb not even 0.5 of a lb :-( has any one else experienced this? I'm so disheartened now because I really need to lose this 35lb and now I just feel like am doing this diet for nothing Boohoo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrsb2b2012

Mrsb2b2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Are you doing total solution, 2 packs, 1 bar, lots of water and nothing else? If so i really don't know why you're not losing weight?

I understand your frustration as this is a hard diet and you could be eating actual [email protected] and getting this result!

Maybe pay your doctor a visit?

4. BrideBaker

BrideBaker Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Yes I am doing it 100% I did have a blip on bank holiday weekend and had a boozey binge and some chicken but was straight back on th wagon after that, so I guess it could be that. My doctors not so helpful, he put me on th depo injection which is the reason I gained all my weight now I'm stopping th injection but he says the effects will stay for at least another 3month :-( but I am just so miserable at th moment I need to lose this weight and even 2lb a week I'd smile lol x

5. BrideBaker

BrideBaker Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Oh and I did lose 11lb first week and 4lb 2nd week just nothing this week, I no it works but just isn't working this week lol x

6. Mrsb2b2012

Mrsb2b2012 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ahhh penny has dropped now!! Sorry BB i read it as you hadn't lost any weight at all in 3 weeks on TS.....was thinking to myself that you must be some kind of medical marvel!!!
    Don't worry about a sts this week, you're body is just sorting itself out and i'm sure that next week you'll have a good loss.

X

7. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Have you measured yourself hun? You could've lost inches. Is it your TOTM? If it is then you are retaining water. HTH x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

8. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    If you lost over a stone in the first two weeks and had a bit of a blip that would account for a STS, I'm sure it'll start coming off again if you are 100% this week :D good luck!

9. BrideBaker

BrideBaker Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I haven't had a TOTM for over a year. But as I'm coming off injection it runs out end of next week so who knows when I will have a TOTM but it could explain it :) x

10. BrideBaker

BrideBaker Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks makes it worth while as I was beginning to feel very disheartened x

11. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    Oh my days young lady...I too thought ya was a scientific anomally...no weight loss was how i read it too...All of us get a STS i have had 2..one deserved the other not so deserved...get the tape measure out cos i lost inches the week i STS lots of em xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.