Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Hi stubbsey, certainly haven't left you! The activity level ebbs and flows around here quite a lot - you notice it after a while.

Well done on the smaller size at Next - even if the scales aren't moving you can still be shrinking, and let's face it, that's what matters more because that's what other people see! They don't know how much you actually weigh - unless you go round telling them, lol! :D

Food still looks great, btw!

I love next, must go in and look around some time soon. Well done on the top!

Hi everyone,

had a good weekend and finally finally FINALLY lost 2lbs i took that water balance before and it shifted but came straight back, this time its a real loss!! So bloody happy its unreal.

Today im having roasted celeriac and chicken, asparagus and cauli its cooking n smells lovely!

Oooh I have been really fancying roast chicken - jealous. So pleased you kicked those 2lbs! Onwards and downwards!

thankyou I am just so relieved i had not lost anything since 19th september so was getting frustrated and i was soooooo close to pigging out on something last night. i am now so glad that i didnt and stuck to something legal..

gotta share this.......

dins.JPG

OMG that was sensational!! Roast celeriac mmmmmmmmmmmm heaven is a plate on earth!!

B 2 oopsies, red leicester, half tomato, spread of butter & spread of mayo
D Roast chicken 1 leg & half a breast, cauliflower, asparagus (smelly wee here we come) roast celeriac

S nothing planned but may toast some salami if needed, or have some scrambie eggs

I have to say i actually preferred it to potato, i prefer the chips too soooo nice mmmm

years ago when i tried atkins i used to have roast turnip and turnip chips they were ok, but celeriac is so much better, dont feel deprived at all eating that!!

my ratios today were

c6 f78 p15

I adore my celeriac. Can't believe I never used it on previous Atkins adventures! Gosh I really want some of your chicken ):

it was lovely it was coated in butter and herbs tasted so lovely, i wasn't looking forward to it i had bought lamb but steve had frozen that and forgot to get it out, he had got out a chicken then both boys said they were eating out so it was just as well we saved the lamb for another day, but i really enjoyed the chicken, first time i had roasted the celeriac and it was the icing on the cake.

got flu jab today, this afternoon so plenty of time to think about it ugh.. hate needles i always build it up into something i really dread then when its all over i feel such a divvy because it didn't hurt.

had a good long lay in this morning lovely quiet house, woke up at 6 but got straight back off so that wasn't too bad, i was in bed at 11 something too.

hope u all have a good day. not sure what i am having today, i bought an avocado yesterday so might give it a try out

luv luv luvs

Meeting friend on pub near my house for coffee not having lunch because she is going all low cal n fasting here n there

B two soft boiled eggs and 1oz red leicester

Not planned dinner yet

In pub not on its raining out so roof top drinkies would not be a good idea iphone buttons give me fat finger syndrome

Had a nice liquid lunch with my friend slimline tonic for me good chat tho n gave me a chance to put on a tiny bit of slap. Which i dont often wear, but like to now n then. Had my flu jab which i wasnt too worried about they never actually hurt but nurse told me there is a problem with this years needles n they hurt a bit, not the best time to tell me but it wasnt too bad! Think they must be slightly blunt this year. All done anyway for another year, just waiting for the usual hot swollen arm and feeling slightly iffy for couple of days.

B. 2 soft boiled eggs, 1 oz red leicester
D. Chicken leg, small amount of breast, 2 asparagus spears, runner beans, cauliflower, celeriac chips tbsp lc ketchup
S. Hartleys no added sugar strawberry jelly, tbsp cream

ratios 6c 58f 36p

:eek: dont talk needles too much - they make me faint! Lol well done going for it:)

Back