Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Do you mean - oh it won't let me type interest with a p in front of it :)

Welcome back Tracey - and OMG hun you have been through the wringer - sorry to hear the ex has been a complete chit - but I am delighted to hear about your fab new bloke!

You will whooshie off the gain (which I think is pretty moderate, considering what you've been through) in no time!

Welcome back. I'm still lurking as ever - they just can't get rid of me even tho I'm not low carbing :D Wow what a lot you've been through but really glad to hear about Gary. I have the same problem with Trev, always want to take me out and feed me!

hey glad you are still around luvvies, I have ********* on my iPad, its hard to get used to it but getting there, i did download some low carb cook books too from the web, but as they are all so american i have rarely made any of the recipes, usually when i find one i really want to try it will have some obscure item you can only buy in America in it. In the early days i did find a really easy to make cauliflower cheese from one of the people on here, it was actually the best i have ever tasted and was great on induction, the only fault it had was that it was so damn nice i ate too much of it!! but like a dope i didnt copy the recipe down and i cant find it anywhere... doh

hi

its nice to know there are so many of you still around, what happened to Moonlights?

oh yes see what you mean now that it wont let you put interest with a p in front lol...

Life, is a bit up and down for me, I am trying to stabilise the ship and the diet too, actually though it is quite a stress, but thank god for Gary, he is just wonderful. I can't wait for the day when we will be together all the time. He has mentioned the M word several times lol

Hi there, I'm still around although eating low calorie now. I think the cauliflower cheese recipe might have been made with Shrinki's best ever cheese sauce, it really is lush! You will find it under Shrinki's posts. Great to hear about your new man x

hi again
i have been working nights so not been around too much but will have a look at the posts for cheese sauce did you mean on the recipe posts or by going thru diary posts? i am sitting here absolutely freezing my hands are like ice… missing Gary sooooo much, as i am on nights and he is too we are not really seeing each other until tuesday, tho i may have to meet him for a cuddle tomorrow because its just been too long.. sap eh?

i have been trying to get stuck into my xmas shopping boosting my tesco vouchers has been a real boost well, for a few ps3 games anyway. i made some xmas puds the other day and pickled onions.

bit cheesed off as i lost a good 6 lbs at first and although i am not doing anything wrong seem to not be showing any ketosis on the ketostix very frustrating!! got another night in tonight working until 2am then off until thursday…. need a lotto win break the dull drums

glad to see so many of u still around and that Moonlights still there lurking from time to time

have a good day xx

Here is the cheese sauce recipe, I made sauce put it over cooked calling and put under grill to brown slightly, yummy!

Attachments

• image-2704454808.jpg
    image-2704454808.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 43
Hi Stubsey, good to see you:) x

Hi thanks for the recipe, its been a tad hectic around Stubbs Mannor this past few weeks. No sign of letting up either. I have lost another 2 lbs of my naughty gain so really getting there now, in fact should be there in time for xmas to mess me up! Sigh, always something! Still low carbing and still loving it! Things are totes amaisballs with Gary too so on the whole life is good!

had a go at making this almond flour pound cake recipe by george stella omg… it was the pits, nothing like that lovely king of cakes recipe, will have to go back to that one

Morning stubbsey, I hope you had a great Christmas

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back like a bad penny! Few lbs heavier, i blame love n contentment, but diet still salvageable ... Anyone remember the recipe n quantities for that easy chocolate pudding made with cream n cocoa? Need a induction friendly choccy fix

hope everyone is doing well

Hi stubbsey, good to see you. Still here:)

Back