Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Yes happy that shrinking but wish i had got more wear out of them, they are slightly cropped summer ones so by next summer will be enormous (hopefully) i am not having such a good time finding bras to fit tho, i dont want go pay a fortune for a decent over the shoulder boulder holder when i will be shrinking out of it soon! Plus each shop has different sizes that fit me so i am going to make do with what i have got for a while longer!

Just had dinner it was lovely! Fasting is going to be hard this week with steve home on leave,

b. oopsies, red leicester, half tomato, spread of mayo
l. Nothing
d. Lamb chops, cauli cheese, mushrooms

went to Herne Bay this morning and had a nice walk along the sea front, also had a walk along the sea wall at Graveney, very windy and invigorating! went on the 2p machines at Herne Bay, love those things.. Very nice morning and early afternoon, back home now for steak mmm

i dont want go pay a fortune for a decent over the shoulder boulder holder when i will be shrinking out of it soon! Plus each shop has different sizes that fit me so i am going to make do with what i have got for a while longer!

Buy 'em cheap on eBay :)

Well done on the NSV!

Hey Stubbsey, did you ever have a go at low carb sweet n sour? It may not be battered chicken, but here was my attempt tonight lol:

image-1939503034.jpg

B x

PS - don't know what happened to my picture before, so I've added it again!

Last edited:
Morning hun! Sounds like a lovely day with the arcades and walks!

Thankyou for reminding me of the caulli cheese!! Going to have that this week :D

Have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great news on the jeans, shame you didn't get to wear them much, but great achievement. Walk by the sea sounds lovely, I need to blow my cobwebs away!
Love the 2p machines too, I save them in a little pot for our day trips to the coast :)

I save mine too for days at the seaside! I never did try the sweet n sour, yours looks very nice ladyB might try that! My legs have been in spasm since my walk by the sea, not sure why, it wasnt a particularly long or strenuous walk! Went out with my friend Steve last night had a great time, i am so glad he is back in touch regularly i missed him!

food today

b. Gammon, two eggs
d. Sirloin, mushrooms, cauliflower n broccoli

My legs go twitchy at night (restless leg syndrome, all thanks to menopause) but I take a chelated potassium tablet and it's sorted in about 5 mins - any good to you? Or is it your muscles saying hello? :)

Its muscles, funny when i say i have achey thighs everyone assumes i have been having some saucy fun! The looks n inuendo i have had this past few days! Its sad to report i got them from a short leisurely stroll sighhh

Gave poor old legs another battering today, went to Brighton for the day, Steves last day off and i really wanted to see the choccywoccydoodah window, which is fabulous. Had a look inside but resisted!

Bought a few prezzies in body shop and had f&b meal at the marina, had to send my steak back as it was like boot leather! After that it was lovely. Not too much traffic there n back.

image.jpg image.jpg

Food wise not had much yet

b. Nothing
l. Mr porkys small bag
d. Sirloin steak, prawn skewer, olives, mushroom, salad

s. Later cake with cream

Ohhh cool pics!! I've never seen this choccywoccydoodah thing, heard loads of ppl talk about it! Xxx

Oooh I love the deer. I love the choccywoccydoodah tv show - I think they have a shop in soho now, I must check it out.

yes i heard they had opened one in london, i love watching it too. i used to see the shop all the time as used to go to Brighton quite a lot, couldn't believe it when they started making the show..

husband went back to work today and so i decided to fast, just had my noodles which were really low cal as i didn't put any meat in them, i have some chicken breasts for later on, see if doing it that way will stop me being hungry later.

had a good chat with my youngest, i miss our chats, his girlfriend never seems to go home, thankfully she is at her dads for the weekend, i used to be really close to him, and spend a lot of time with him, i know he needs his gf company but i just wish she would spend less time here!

my eldest has been asked to play for a kent league team, he used to play regularly for local footie team but as he got older got prone to injury, he has a shoulder which pops in and out willy nilly and his knee has given him problems so he gave up football, the manager of this team is practically begging him to play, and whereas i did love to watch the boys when they were younger i don't want to see him plagued by injury again, i know he loves playing so much though!

been really bored today, need some excitement! i moan about steve being home but now he is at work i don't know what to do with myself. he is off tomorrow and i have to go to bluewater to get my hair zapped by laser. so busy day tomorrow.

food today

b. nothing
l. nothing
d. shirataki noodles x2, celery, pepper, mushrooms, half tomato, bbq sauce made from lc ketchup and soy sauce, one rasher bacon, small amount of onion
s. two small chicken breasts

It's quite a listless day, I think, I've been wandering about the flat restlessly all afternoon...

Your noodles sound nice, I've been thinking of trying them as carbonara but haven't got around to it yet.

I really don't know how u fast, saying that thoughI think I did it two days in a row the other day with stress but I don't think I could plan one, If that makes sence lol so well done you!! Xxx

I always imagine you being really young Stubbsey, it's funny to hear you talking about having older children. I think every young person has to separate themselves from their parents a bit to discover themselves, but if you have a great relationship, it's always there..and there are plenty of situations where only a mum will do!

How can you be bored when there is so much Christmas shopping to do? Don't tell me you have finished already??

B xx

Thanks LadyB i often get thought of as young, i once said I'm too old for this sh*t at work and the guy who was sitting next to me called keith said f..off, so i said NO i am! he said no your not in a don't be stupid way, and i said no REALLY i am, so he said come on then how old are you? i told him (at the time i was 48) and he spat out f... off!! charming, i thought! no i said I am, he said i would never have put you there, i said NO its coz i am soooooo... we both had a long pause and said childish at the same time. not youthful, or exuberant, or even young looking but CHILDISH... plus all my work friends were in their 20s and 30s so he assumed i was the same age. i often get told i don't look my age, but my mirror says otherwise when i look in it.

Had a nice evening with the youngest we watched a movie together, we were going to do the cinema but there was nothing on we fancied. it was nice spending time with him, he likes it too, i know deep down he is a mummys boy lol.. well they both are. But Mike (the youngest) has always confided in me, things u probably don't usually tell a mum too, we have always had that sort of relationship, the eldest is more guarded tho opened up a bit more in the last few years.

the fasting can be hard sometimes Stef, tonight even though i had kept my chicken breasts back for later i was hungry but i actually could have eaten another 100 calories, i just couldn't think of anything i had that i wanted that would be 100 calories so i had some boulion and tried to forget the tummy rumbles. its only until the morning!

not done all my christmas shopping yet, i have made a good start, but need a little list from the youngest, and eldest is having a wiiu from me and his gf charlotte, so that needs the balance paying off when it gets released. i have bought a few for oh, the only person lacking in goodies is me... (violin starts hauntingly in the background) but i dare say that will chance (or else lol)

i think steve being off all week and being at work today has put me on a restless sort of downer, after our day out at Brighton yesterday and shopping trips in the week etc it was a bit of a boring, rainy day.

night night everyone xx

went to Bluewater today for my hair zapping session, the neck hair has really reduced now she upped the heat on the laser so hopefully i will be suitably bald in the right places soon, i quite enjoy going now, the girl who does it is lovely and she is moving near me in the new year when she gets married. i quite fancy working there too, i would have to train but will check it out! i hate having unwanted hair, its horrible i have elvis sideburns (i dont have them as i shave them off or i would look like i was on the phone!) so my Elvises are being zapped, i have two stray hairs either side of my chin, they are being zapped and my nanny goat patch under my chin (my lovely goatee, oh i was fashionable when they were in lol) so pretty soon i will have the hairline of my dreams and no frickin beard! well fingers x

had egg and bacon for breakfast, some pastrami slices for lunch and a hunk of cheese, dinner was chicken breast & bacon parcels with spring greens..

no goodies for later, tho i do have a piece of king of cakes in the freezer i froze two slices just to see how it freezes (i cant always eat the whole cake before it goes off)

had a nsv today, went to label lab (my new favorite shop) in house of fraser, i had previously bought some really lovely leggings in there, when i got them i saw some blue jeans with a red bleachy tinge which caught my eye, i didnt even consider looking at them as it was a skinny shop. today i thought i would check them out, they only had 14s so i thought i would try them and they were perfect, i got into 12s in next but this place is skinnier lol... i was shocked and happy as they had 30 percent off today, so great nsv and a bargain! i really need tops actually, nice black ones preferably i have so much that is now swimming on me. great feeling but very expensive!

going to the doctor soon to get referred if i can to talk about surgery on tummy, my old doc was a walkover, he would do anything but the new one?? not so sure, fingers x for that!

Back