Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

not youthful, or exuberant, or even young looking but CHILDISH... plus all my work friends were in their 20s and 30s so he assumed i was the same age. i often get told i don't look my age, but my mirror says otherwise when i look in it.

Not childish hun, just with a happy positive outlook on life :D

Good news on the hair zapping, sounds like it could be a really interesting career move for you.

yes i thought so its not just hair they do laser treatments for scarring and they also do botox and thread veins fillers and plumpers for all different parts some i have never heard of lol
might be interesting tho

i am not overly worried about my carbs, i try not to stuff myself and there are some days i eat about 1600 and some days 1200 it just depends on the hunger and what is for dinner. i do 2 days of fasting per week where i eat 500 cal or less but that is a recent thing. I think the best thing with atkins is that you dont need to eat until you are stuffed, once the diet kicks in there is a natural supression of that horrible hunger that is associated with just about every other diet. so although the answer is essentially no, i am careful not to derail my diet by eating way too many xx

Ohhh new career prospect sounds exciting!

Well don on the nsv!!

I have a huge hangover on my stomach, I've lost 4 stone now and it's still there huge, not sure if it's because of a ceserian but I can't see it going on its own, If it wasn't for my stomach I would be happy with my body, but because of it I feel I need to lose and extra 2 stone atleast. I'm wondering weather I should go the doctors about it, hmmm!! Decisions!

Have a lovely day, oh an I don't track my cals atall! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had a cesarian too, but to be honest the damage was done with my first son, i am actually quite small frame and when i was pregnant with him i got absolutely huge, when they broke my water they said i had a lot of excess water so that didn't help, the stomach got bad then, i have lost weight periodically since then, once size 10s hung on me but the stomach sag was still there.. just smaller. i know if it was ever going to go naturally it would have then! its pretty sickening it stops me from wearing normal clothes, i just so want to wear a normal pair of jeans and have my tummy area showing with a nice flat zip line but unless some doc takes pity on me that is never going to happen. now, its worse i have a bit of a bingo wing at the top of my arms so always wear a short sleeve at least, and i have a saggy top of my thigh which stops me even going swimming because i can't bare anyone to see it.

honestly, i am so ashamed of my body that i never let anyone see any of it!

Mmmm tesco using the fabulous Richard Marx right here waiting on their ad, i loved him back in the 80s such a gawjus looking man and lovely voice, right now thats made me all nostalgic!

fasting today, noodles n chicken, been mega bored,what i need to do is get off my butt n get in the gym and give myself something to do!

found you :) x

Oh god I'm the same I wish so much to just wear a pair of jeans with a normal top to my waist!

The thing is if I didnt have this belly I bet I would get in size 12 pants easily, I'm in 14s skinny jeans now and there baggy on my legs! Super annoying!!

Go you with the fasting!! I'm gonna try it one day I think! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lady Suzie and morning all...

well i would have answered a little differently about an hour ago when i first woke up and was feeling a bit fed up with things... then i weighed myself and 2lbs down woooo hoooo

well done chick keep it up xx

isn't it amazing just how much joy a little movement on the scale can actually give you?!

isn't it amazing just how much joy a little movement on the scale can actually give you?!

without doubt especially when its something you have work so hard for xx

That's fantastic, Stubbsey! You'll soon be in the 11's! :D

Well done for continuing with the 5:2 plan - how much are you losing as a weekly average since you started doing it? (I'm a numbers nut...I need stats! lol) Is the weight shifting more quickly, or more consistently?

It's something I'm still considering as a maintenance strategy, so I'm keeping a very interested eye on you! :D

hi Scrummie
last week i couldnt fast as oh was off work and we were going out and stuff so last week i gain 1lb i dont think it was a real gain tho just scale fluctuations so i didnt really mind too much, this week i did my fasting and the 1lb and another 2 are gone, so really i think its the fasting that is really kicking it for me at the moment. Before i started to do it i would only lose on the two weeks after my period, the rest of the time i would either sts or go up and down 2lbs, it was really getting me down, i started doing a bit of fitness and added some nuts to the diet and of course the 5/2 and now i consistantly lose. I have never been one to lose big numbers each week, but on 5/2 i have lost 4lbs in one week which is twice what i could usually expect. i dont think i have been doing it long enough or consistantly to know what i actually lose each week on it.

i am just happy its going in the right direction although a little slower than some people. My friend can lose up to 8lbs in a week, equally tho she can gain the same but it is obviously water retention which she suffers with badly when she is on her feet a lot. sometimes i get impatient and want it off NOW.... but its just going to be a slow slog!

shopping all done and put away, i have a major cooking fest later on so atm just chillin with a cuppa tea and Nickelback loud on the dock... syching myself up for the kitchen!

Crazy isn't it, I start gaining as soon as I'm not eating enough, these days. It seems to trigger my body to hold on to everything. Just shows different things work for all of us.

Really well done on the loss!

Back