Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Yaaaay love smashing down barriers. Big big well done on the loss and the 11s!

i am crashing a little after only have 2 hours sleep this morning.. ugh might have a wee snooze in a mo on sofa if i can.

eventfull week for me in lots of ways and fantastic too, long may it continue!! i hardly ate yesterday, i did a fast but all i had was scrambled egg, 3 slices of thin back bacon, 2 chicken drumsticks with skin off, so an all nighter on that and lots of activity (least said the better) my stomach was sounding like a sink hole this morning.. so today made up for it a little...

b. 3 bacon, 2 eggs fried in butter
d. 2 small lamb shanks, cauliflower and spring greens

s.. later i will have either king of cakes with cream or some mr. porkys or even both!

been going to the gym, which i thoroughly enjoyed, induction is now out of the way so i can go whenever i want and can fit it in. great feeling working out with my music going nothing i enjoy more..

hope u are all having a great sunday x

I intended to go and even went out dressed for it! Had to wait in the nail bar and had 3 missed calls on my mobile as there is a family crises at the mo. I don't need many excuses lol.

Its funny how ANY excuse will do to put off the gym isnt it? Lol

well, all this excitement ML is due to a certain hot frenchman, phew! Might be saying oh la la a little later this evening...

Today i went shopping with my eldest n his gf bought his xmas prezzie he is an expensive boy! One wiiu and a £60 game all wrapped up for crimble now!

foor
b. mr porkys
l. Oopsie sandwich cheese, half tomato and mayo
d. Sirloin steak, mushrooms, scrambie eggs

Well done on getting into the 11's!! Such a great feeling! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes its a brilliant feeling and nsv too today clothes too big even relatively new ones!

well Lady Su,

its quite an event! I have had the attention of a very hot looking French born man! He has such a lovely accent, as his parents lived in many different countries and its a mish mash of all of them, french, a little israeli, a little south african but very very nice! He is so attentive to me its quite bewitching! Not to mention very good looking and has HAIR, something of a novelty!

fasted today, was going to have chicken and noodles, and it was probably the best batch i had ever made, but i put too much scotch bonnet in it and blew my head off. so i scrapped that and had steak n eggs, my son will eat the noodles he has asbestos stomach!

Well would it do to kiss and tell? Its done wonders for my weight loss and inches loss my clothes are hanging off me! I think we should all be prescribed a French man on the nhs!

ha ha i think if i did my post would look something like this...

well it all started when ***** ***** ********** *** ******* ****** *** ****
you get the picture.. all i know is i wish i had gone a little continental years ago!!

on another big big plus side, i lost another 1lb whoop whoop...

lol Larry Hagman was my first love! I was so jealous of that Genie, i really wanted to live in that bottle too!! No i have to keep THAT well away from Facebook boys would not like it xx

Back