Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

well i guess it had to happen, december is playing havoc with the old diet!! not eaten anything naughty but had a few drinkies here and there and scales are not moving.... however, nsv's are abound, i was bought a superdry jacket which i couldnt do up now i can still a bit tight but the zip now meets at least and few tops now fit that didnt before and i have had to throw out two sacks of much too big clothes (well charity bag)

breakfast today 2 grilled bacon, 2 eggs scrambled no fat
dinner today will be a steak salad
snack possibly a king of cakes

going out tonight and it will be a late one with maybe a bit more red wine and some gluvine... mmmm delish, but obviously not good for the diet....

Ooh, gluhwein is yummy. Enjoy it, it's Christmas!
How annoying, but satisfying re the clothes being thrown. I'm meeting a friend at the new Wagamama at Ashford outlet next week, I might be able to justify some new smaller clothing whilst I'm there!

Last edited:
oh lordy that Gluvine was just devine!!.. last time it didnt knock me out of ketosis so i am hoping it doesnt again!

had a fabulous night and lovely morning, breakfast of scrambled eggs and tiger prawns, a long walk by the sea in the sun and blustery wind which i love, then for dinner i made a chicken breast, gammon steak, a mushroom, a black farmer sausage and celeriac chips mmmm

snack later deffo cake and cream mmmm

Been off here for a little while, had a really hectic time and its all coming to a bit of a halt now, so expecting a flood of emotions and a really hard couple of months ahead... off diet a bit now for christmas but trying to keep a lid on the food.. that is going to be a challenge as i am expect to need comfort until early march so this is going to be a real hard challenge..

Merry Xmas Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello everyone,

i have been a little awol lately - its been quite busy and hectic tho, i was having a week off diet but i couldnt face all the food, so i only did a few days, i am not sure it made a great deal of difference as you know how cheating on atkins goes.. but i felt better for not eating so much sugar. having said that i only put on a lb so that is good.

santa was very very good to me today, got new bag, purse, perfumes one being chanel, macbook pro, label maker, toiletries that i wanted, dressing gown, slippers, more beauty stuff and make up, jewellery, nail stuff, movies and sarah millican dvd, plus loads more i cant remember got very very spoiled

I spent New Year in London watching the fireworks and drinking champers mmm

i really hope you all had a good xmas and new year!!

Hi Stubbsey, glad to hear you had a good christmas & new year. Good luck getting back to it all:)

thank you Katie
i have for the past two days done very well to get back in the swing of it, no naughty carbs and no hunger pangs and no nasty side effects of eating the naughty sugary things, long may it continue!

today had egg n bacon for brekkie, then lamb shanks with veggies for dinner might have some jelly n cream later for desert, mmmmm

Hi stubsey - sounding good:)

Morning....missing your posts, hope you are ok

had some connection issues and password has had to be reset about three times now hope that is the end of it

lost a lb so i am now lighter than before all the xmas chomping woohoo

thank you it was a big victory because i actually did not put any weight on over xmas and new year, i didn't stuff myself stupid but i had all the things i wanted and more, plus mulled wine spiked with bourbon quite often sweet drinks cocktails plus i had not bought any quality street on purpose but my son won a tub, so ended up eating all the orange and strawberry creams that i can not resist! i had trifle, mince pies and cream, xmas pudding and custard, sausage rolls (home made and very nice) dundee cake that my sister made, mince pies that i made, not to mention a truck load of potatoes in various delicious forms... so i dodged a rather large bullet over xmas and new year... i certainly didn't think i would be in credit in the bank of fat by now anyway...

hope you all had a great xmas and new year, hope you are all back in the zone now, not had chance yet to catch up on diaries its going to be a mission!!.. but thankfully no more logging in issues so far anyway

mwah to you all x

Wow, you must have an impressive carb tolerance level Stubbsey! How long were you off plan for? Big well done on losing the lb and good to have you back.

thank you Moonlights. Ordinarily i put on weight easy, Lord knows how i managed it actually. i started being naughty about a week before christmas, i wasnt stuffing myself just having things like mulled wine, french toast, i had planned for a week off, but it didnt work out that way. i ate what i wanted christmas day and boxing day, by then i was sick of being a pig so went back to low carb, but i was eating things i shouldnt like just brazils and some sweets here and there, and we all know how unforgiving atkins can be when you cheat, so i didnt expect anything good on the scales. i did have mince pies and cream when i fancied and other such naughty things. i had new year off plan big time and let it run on to the weekend, then the monday was the new start.. with some blips here and there at the start, like burger king and macdonalds lol so i am so shocked that i didnt do a lot of damage!!

Back