Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

thank you sweetie. I have been to the gym, got totm at the moment so its slowing me down, and still showed a loss even so, another thing to celebrate lol... next week snow permitting i will be back getting sweaty at the gym

connection is ok now but even though i click the box that says remember me i have to sign in every time grrr hate that.. maybe its something to do with my macbook? what ever it is its a pain!!

had oopsie cheese sandwich for brekkie
two lamb chops runner and cauli for dinner

got some snacks lined up later, chicken drum sticks, or some jelly and cream.. (or both)

hope you all had a good day xx

Morning, I hope your connection sorts itself out. Great focus.....gym....keep talking about joining one, but haven't done it yet.

Hey stubbsey, great to see you back! :D

Your Christmas sounds a lot like mine - carbs everywhere but still managed to shed a pound or two! (Mind you, I was ill and not eating much over New Year, so that probably helped!)

What carb level are you aiming for these days? Are you into OWL yet? Because if your sensitivity to carbs is as low as your Xmas would indicate, you could be moving up the carb ladder no problem.

Anyway, hope you're having a great day, and glad to see you're still rocking the oopsies! :D

he Scrummy
ordinarily i find i stall easily i am a bit in shock by not gaining over crimbo and new year, i have lost another lb this morning too, so feeling wonderful at the moment.

right now i am back on induction for the next week at least, then i will introduce some almond flour again. i do eat over the amount of carbs usually i think because i have a lot of veg with my dinner far more than the few cups allowed.

out today so going to have a f&b steak salad and prawn skewer later going to see Jack Reacher

hope you all have a lovely day

Jack Reacher was very good, it was a little corny in places and a little bit predictable but i really liked it and hope they make more.

I am feeling really hungry today so eating a bit too much for my liking! but i guess we all have those days. i think the low carb ketchup is the thing that triggers me to eat too much, so i am not going to buy any more after this bottle runs out.

b. x2 bacon x2 eggs
d. venison steak, small chicken breast, runner beans, low carb ketchup
s. no added sugar hartleys jelly x2 tbsp cream

yeah i think so, i always seem to need something sweet or naughyish after i have had some of it, i dont always give into it, more often i dont, but we all have those days where we are weaker so for that reason i think its best to go without it.

INGREDIENTS
9 oz. Pork Chorizo
4 oz. Onion - Thinly sliced
2 Tbs. Butter
2 Tbs. Garlic - Minced
6 Eggs
2/3 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
4 oz. Cream Cheese
4 oz. Cremini Mushrooms - Sliced
Salt and Pepper - To taste
(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
***optional toppings - sour cream and green onions***

DIRECTIONS
In a large saute pan over low-medium heat, saute sliced onions in butter and garlic. Saute until onions are nice and caramelized - About 20 minutes

At the same time, in a second saute pan, saute the chorizo and mushrooms over medium heat until the chorizo is cooked all the way through and the mushrooms are tender.

Remove excess grease from chorizo, reduce heat to low and mix in cream cheese until well combined. Add chorizo mixture to the caramelized onion and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.

Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. Mix in sharp cheddar and Parmesan cheese.

Preheat oven to 350°

In an 8 x 8 glass baking dish, pour chorizo mixture into the bottom of it. Pour the egg/cheese mixture on top. Mix just slightly until come of the chorizo shows in the eggs layer.

Bake uncovered, on the middle rack for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!

Makes 8 Servings:
1 Serving:
Calories: 292
Carbs: 5 net g
Fat: 23 g
Protein: 17 g

***These nutritional facts do not include the optional sour cream and green onions. But I suggest adding them as they really enhance the dish. ***

CHEESY CHORIZO BREAKFAST BAKE

INGREDIENTS
9 oz. Pork Chorizo
4 oz. Onion - Thinly sliced
2 Tbs. Butter
2 Tbs. Garlic - Minced
6 Eggs
2/3 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
4 oz. Cream Cheese
4 oz. Cremini Mushrooms - Sliced
Salt and Pepper - To taste
(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
***optional toppings - sour cream and green onions***

DIRECTIONS
In a large saute pan over low-medium heat, saute sliced onions in butter and garlic. Saute until onions are nice and caramelized - About 20 minutes

At the same time, in a second saute pan, saute the chorizo and mushrooms over medium heat until the chorizo is cooked all the way through and the mushrooms are tender.

Remove excess grease from chorizo, reduce heat to low and mix in cream cheese until well combined. Add chorizo mixture to the caramelized onion and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.

Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. Mix in sharp cheddar and Parmesan cheese.

Preheat oven to 350°

In an 8 x 8 glass baking dish, pour chorizo mixture into the bottom of it. Pour the egg/cheese mixture on top. Mix just slightly until come of the chorizo shows in the eggs layer.

Bake uncovered, on the middle rack for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!

Makes 8 Servings:
1 Serving:
Calories: 292
Carbs: 5 net g
Fat: 23 g
Protein: 17 g

***These nutritional facts do not include the optional sour cream and green onions. But I suggest adding them as they really enhance the dish. ***

peace and love blog? what is that on? i saw it on a post on Facebook - am i missing something good?

hmm i looked but i don't think i could have found the right one as i didn't see any recipes xx

hello peeps

had a bit of a blip last night and this morning but that is because i went out overnight, i have yet to master the art of going out overnight and keeping it clean, not rude but on plan lol, tho i dunno lol

i wasnt too bad and i reckon i burned off any calories i had

i did feel a little cheated, this little part of Kent had none, when everyone else even a few miles up the road was getting snow. then this morning it has arrived and settling, we are a bit behind the rest of the country tho, only have about 1 inch if that so far but its coming down constantly now so i am hoping we have a nice pretty amount that doesnt linger around too long, just enough to be a treat then it can do one lol

Back