Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

exactly or you need to go shopping and the car parks and small roads are treacherous and the supermarkets are packed with panic buyers sigh lol

Or you've highlighted your own hair BADLY, and desperately need to get to Boots in order to try and get it back to something not resembling Myra Hindley circa 1965, incase you have an interview this week....

ha ha now that is something I WOULD have done, i have done some terrible things to my barnit in its time that some poor professional has had to undo lol

hello chapesses, would say chaps and chapesses but i dont think there are any chaps reading my diary lol i had a really bad upset tum yesterday dont know where i got it or what caused it but i did go off plan, and i noticed i got the same problem at xmas n new year, so i am thinking that it is something that disagrees with me which has to be carby. i have always known i have had a food allergy to something which i couldn't pin point. so whether it is something to do with that i dont know. seems better today.. that will teach me to be naughty and go off plan..

today i had egg n bacon for brekkie, lamb chops n sausage for dinner and i am back to eating right!! no more off plan for me i really dont like what it did to me and i didnt even enjoy the food i had (apart from a sausage and egg mcmuffin which are just fandabidosy)

Could well be a wheat intolerance. Cutting out a food you might not have known you had problems with - because you ate it daily so absorbed the problems as 'normal' - can really make the symptoms a lot stronger when you add that food back in. I get a very upset stomach if I eat wheat now.

And you can have the sausage and egg McDonald's on Atkins - just ditch the bun or swap for oopsies!

yeah you may be right ML i have always suspected tomato and potato, but sometimes i would have it and be fine, i did read an article about the nightshade group of foods being toxic to us, and that could be because its tomato and peppers, i do eat some of these on atkins but very small amounts compared to when i am off it.

i did have a maccie dees sausage and egg breakfast without the muffin last week, think the sausage is quite high for carbs tho but still doable if you count it. so all is not lost and as you say i am sure that it will be good in oopsies..

tum seems better but today i managed to cut my finger on a knife in the washing up still cow, how old am i? seems i keep doing things to hurt myself lately..

off to bed now tho don't feel so tired hope i can get off, have a good night all xxx

I believe the sausage has 2g carbs in, the cheese 2g and the egg 0 - so 4g carbs if you managed to scrape all the cheese off the muffin - but as that's unlikely I'd go with 3g

Glad you're feeling better xx

i ended up with major trauma... not just a cut finger but two broken nails!! i had to cut them all off in the end because the thumb nail was splitting due to condition so i just thought ... start again!

i had a better day food wise yesterday, i made my chicken and bacon thing and had an oopsie sandwich for brekkie and wasn't hungry other than that. back in the zone!!

i don't think i could do the sausage n egg without that yummy cheese, my willpower would not stretch to scraping that off lol

meeting my friend for a coffee today only for a little while but it will be nice to have a chat to someone still been feeling a little blue - mood brought to you by MEN... as always the only people that can make you feel fantastic one minute and then desperate and sad the next... ugh wish i had never got involved i was happy in my depravation lol

off to contemplate what to eat now today!

Ouch on the nails - but you're right, best to cut them back and start again :)

Hope the girly chat went well, men have a lot to answer for!

had a major melt down in the house last night, my son decided to have friends over and drink (never checked it was ok, never does) its his birthday tomorrow so he thought it was fine, he got really drunk and kept his dad awake who had to get up at 4am. so when i broke the party up he kicked off and really showed himself up. He kept threatening to move out, so when he doesnt get his own way he just says right i will move out then. so i told him if that is what he wants... after making a big scene he went round his friends house, i was awake all night finally getting to sleep about 4... he came home just after 6 and decided to wake me up to say sorry. when i said that it wont be happening again ie no drunk friends and parties, he threatened the moving out again... bloody kid!

i told him that i love him and so does everyone and nobody wants him to move out. what happened last night cant happen again, and he needs to stop threatening to move out if he doesnt get his own way because its not fair, and when he does move out it should be a happy thing. no reply yet he is asleep, lucky him i got 2 damn hours grrrr

Oh Stef - Dizzy is so right, kids know exactly what to say to get a rise out of you!

Hope things are more serene today and you get some zzzz xxx

it was his 25th birthday, much too old to behave like a teenager! but i think he was going through a tough time and getting drunk and having that blow out seems to have sorted him out. he did come and apologise to me and gave me some cuddles!

he really seems much happier, i have read him the riot act and he knows there will be no impromptu parties or drinking from now on, and he also knows that he wont be able to threaten to move out when he doesnt get his own way! so fingers x that we have turned that particular corner!!

Back