Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Morning glad to hear you have sorted things out with your son....kids can't live with them, can't live without them.

He sounds like a good lad at heart - I know done 25 year olds who'd consider that a day of good behavior!

yeah he is not a bad lad, but sometimes (quite often) a little thoughtless and typically selfish bloke at times but he is good at heart.

had a really lovely italian wine on saturday night from waitrose, it was the best wine i have ever had, cant remember what it was called but it was only just over a fiver and so not the most expensive wine. i dont normally partake of wine but that was lovely with my chicken.

lost another lb or so woo hoo GET IN...

wow lost another lb this morning so very happy now to be 11 and a half stone, its coming off albeit slowly i don't care its in the right direction. gym today, need those endorphins to up my mood as well as my calorie burn. a certain frenchman has been putting me on too many downers... wish i had never started that!

gym sesh done, and was a nasty sweaty mess after too!!

food wise was a bit hungry had bacon and egg for brekkie, then mixed grill of steak, lamb chops and a pork steak, couldnt eat it all tho, had broccoli and flat mushrooms with it i am stuffed!

Oh dear, time to start making rude jokes about the french? Don't let him put you on too much of a downer, you're doing great xx

yeah i am now at the point where i dont care if i never see him again, it has gone on long enough one week after another he goes dolally on me.. i dont like to be indelicate but he can go **** himself, i put the stars i knew they would lol

Morning, it sounds like you are better off without him. Life is stressful enough without others adding to it.

very true and he is so full of merde... lol still going on but not sure for how much longer, i am bored with the whole thing..

had a couple of great NSVs yesterday, went out with my old friend Ian, he wanted to get me some training shorts (longs) for my birthday which is not til feb 16th, but hey need to get them while they had 20% off... anyway i had the long ones addidas with pink wavy stripes, very nice, i had size 12 thought they would be tight but were quite loose, so had to get size 10 in the shorts (longs)... then my favorite next sweatshirt i almost live in was ridiculously baggy, i didnt realise how much til i saw it in the changing room mirror when trying training tops on.. so i went to next see if they still had it only a size smaller (mine was a 16) and i had to get the 12... ooooo i was in shock, so to celebrate i bought a grey one with a sparkly motif on too.. it felt great! and thanks to frogman i hadnt felt great in ages!!!

food today,

eggs n bacon
morrisons plain cooked chicken with cabbage
sugar free jelly and cream

Only one good thing for merde and that's to flush it down the loo :)

And brilliant news on the birthday clothes - is that friend Ian who you go to bingo with?

no steve the gay one is the one i go to bingo with tho we have not been since way before xmas.. he has just had to take his dog Elvis to the vet today and was told he needs to put him down because he has cancer of the spleen so he is having a hard time at the moment poor Steve..

The lying Frenchman is still on the scene well isn... he messaged me last night and was telling me a little bit about the projects he is working on and that he had to go to birmingham to give the company a demo today, then he told me to have a nice day this morning, so far not heard anything. i did say tell me how you get on but i wont hold my breath... see i am not sure i believe him, tonight we should have gone to a gig in earls court, its my belief that he is still going with someone else and needs to keep me at arms length for a couple of weeks until he comes back to kent. i could be wrong, i have been wrong about him before, but the fact that he causes me to feel such suspicion with his odd ways does not bode well. i have had a good day today felt upbeat even so, did some cooking and listened to nickelback loudly!! tonight i dont fancy sitting in when i should have been out so i am going to meet up with an old friend in her dads pub in margate, dont fancy the drive, but i fancy moping alone less...

foodwise today i had

egg n bacon
lamb chops, black farmer sausage, cabbage

might have some oopsies later with some cheese in a carny..

i need to have a change of breakfast i think

hope you had a fabulous day everyone xx

Oh I am a confused soul, I thought Steve was your other half, doh!

So sorry about Steve's dog, I can't imagine how I'll feel when it's my lovely dogs turn. I hope somehow he'll get through it.

Re the French man, in similar situations in my past, unfortunately my gut instinct has always been right. I hope yours is wrong, but at least it's somewhere in your mind incase...

Have a good evening in Margit. x

Blooming men and their stupid mind games - i say give him the flick (although easier said than done, I know) - but you deserve so much better, love.

So sorry to hear about Steve's dog, i would be devastated if anything happened to Orbs.

have a lovely time in Margate xxx

No Smiley my sixth sense has never been wrong either, and i have guessed some hum dingers in my time that were way OUT THERE... this guy is used to foreign girlfriends that he can con easily, but i have never been anybodies fool and i won't start now! i tested him earlier i texted him at about half 11, normally he will reply a few texts or sometimes more to say goodnight, i figured if he is alone he will reply, if he is 'busy' he won't... guess what? he didn't, and he read both my texts straight away! i don't actually care, every time he has acted oddly or got weird on me it has changed the way i feel, so now i don't actually care if i see him again or not, or if i choose to see him casually later on... but i am not sure there would be a point i don't think i can get enough of the enthusiasm back for it to be remotely as good as before errr physically!! in the end i sent him a text saying you might as well just come clean i don't mind and hoping he enjoyed the gig with whoever etc.. he will probably act all offended and stuff, but i don't give a f... I honestly have lost any desire i had to see him or make any plans to see him...

Ahhh it is confusing i have many Steves in my life, my oh is Steve, my best friend who is gay is another Steve and my brother is a Steve... i am surrounded by the *******... i sometimes refer to my friend as Stevie T.. to avoid confusion. I texted him earlier to ask how he was but so far no reply so i guess he was at home with his bf Tony and feeling too bad to talk.. bless him

I went out to meet my friend Nikki tonight in Margate, had a good chat, i could have stayed the night but i felt i had to come and rescue my house from my youngest who decided as i was not around to have a friend over and a bottle of morgan spiced... after the last drunken outburst and scene i thought i would get home and make sure they were not keeping everyone awake. He has now gone round his friends house and will be home tomorrow..

must have drank way too much diet coke i am soooo awake.. hate that, its gone 2 and i am just not tired..

Yup, I agree my lovely, Monsieur le B'tard had his chance, eh! Like you, I would always rather just be told the truth though.

well it is absolutely over apart from getting the odd text like the flappings of a dying fish... lol as predicted he was mortally offended!.. I have lost count how many times we have now said goodbye in texts.. i sent one last and i dont think he really has any need to reply to it!

i feel strangely relieved that its over and i can move on. he was a weird one... i made a big long list on my iphone notes of all the things that were not right and that i hated about him, so when ever i start to feel sad about the good things i shall miss, i read that and say to myself weigh THAT up against the good!! the list is shockingly long!!! i have put up with and made allowances for so many bizarre things, things that would have ordinarily made me run a mile!! well this time i am! because i dont believe there is going to be any coming back from this. i am sure he is probably peed off that i am not calling him and begging him to stay with me, i think he loves that kind of drama, i just said i hope he finds what he wants and goodbye n all the best lol

my friend Stevie T has been in touch, he is feeling a little better today, he made sure he got rid of Elvis's bed and bowl etc he has kept his lead tho.. such a shame he was a lovely dog!! and Steve's baby..

food so far oopsies that were a bit dry ... my fault, cheddar cheese and mayo
got steak for dinner but not sure what else yet

Lost another lb this morning! Woo hoo a bit of happiness in my misery....

things took an even worse turn with the Frenchie! I was bombarded with negative texts yesterday... He reminds me of that 10cc song I'm not in love, the fact that he sent so many texts shows he cares so much more than he lets on, but its just one thing after another. Last night i was feeling pretty down, so i went to my sons gig and cheered up! I also made a list of all the things that are wrong and that i hate, each of his texts gave me things to add! When i would start feeling sad, i would read it! Then realise he is actually not very nice, its not him i miss its the closeness..

got bluewater today for my hair zapping... Have a good day everyone

Sounds like it's time to cut the cord with M'siuer B'starde! He just sounds like a nasty little game player to me, and no one needs the ups and downs of that!

Back